Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

Haatu   

I don't feel confident but what the heck. I think Arsenal may be able to pull this of. If they do, then its easy sailing.

Tuujiye   

^^ I don't think so.. Evra is gonna stay put now qashiinka..oradkiisa ayaa batay... Munich has two good wingers that will give the Man U qashin Defence some hard time..and I believe Munich could win this.....

Arsenal Vs Barca will be a close one and I can't wait to watch it.. I don't think Barca could walk over Arsenal...

Inter got it easy but I hope the CSKA kids show some heart...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Without Arjen Robben, Bayern beat Manchester 2:1 in Munich tonight. Also Wayne Rooney had to be helped off the pitch as a strong Mario Gomez tread on his foot.

More to come, inshaallaah!

The game is just very reminiscent to the 1999 final in Barcelona were Munich scored an early goal and lead up onto the last minute before getting beating 2:1 at the end.

Today was a reverse of fortunes and luck, as Man U was leading but at the end Munich came out on top and scored a late winning goal to make it 2:1 in the tie.

All to play for at Old Trafford. Come'on boys.

WingA   

It was a sloppy performance, maybe the chelsea game was in their minds but we got an away goal and at old trafford things can very different in Uniteds favour..

Its showtime now.. All to play for now.. Keeping it exciting, the United way..

Oz   

^^ Wow Bayern battered United in the second half.Rooney looks hurt...I cant see united going through at all.I really think Munich will go through and win this tie.

Question, How is Manyoo, gonna face Chel$ki without Shrek (rooney)? :D

Tuujiye   

posted by Engonge

United got it easy

What Happen boss?? Man U waa team ku nool luck sxb..

Posted by me

Munich has two good wingers that will give the Man U qashin Defence some hard time..and I believe Munich could win this.....

loool

Winga, is good to see you after a bad loss.. Respect! your team was handled realy good..I think the man of the match should have been Van Dar sar... he is your best defender!

Rooney is hurt and I don't think he will play against the bad blues!!lol.. is not like it would matter...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Ferguson gambled by trying to increase his teams lead to two and at that point I thought it was a wise decision. Munich's defense of struggling. But, luck was with Bayern and I relished that! The manner of the defeat was even more pleasing, an own goal and an injury time killer. This was the type of things United used to get.

But, I honestly feel Man U will mount a big challenge at OLD Trafford. They only need one goal. It is far from Over!! And Bayern didn't look that solid at all. Let us hope the same luck will be with them and this grumby Socttish coach eats the dust!

Go chelsea for Saturday.

For tonight, Tuujiye will know that Barca re not very superior to Arsenal.

Of course, Tuujie kolba ciddi badisa ayuu la jiraa and he is already singing praise for Bayern. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Arsenal beating Barca will be like Bayern beating United. Possible but still a shock. I am going with Barca teaching the young gunners a lesson.

Tuujiye, even with Bayern winning I still say United got the easy part of the draw, saaxib. Hada ma been ban isu sheegayna dee? Bayern wa qashin, saaxib.

Abtigiis   

I agree with Ngonge. Upsets are common in football and it is not even yet like that. 90 more minutes to play. From what I saw last night, Man U were not bothered at all until the last 10 minutes. They were professional and knew they had a lead of 1 goal and did not increase the pace of the game. The tactics of Bayern were helped because Man U got what they wanted (an away goal in 2 minutes).

Unless Robben and Schewenstiger comes back for the second game, I still think Man U will beat Bayern by 2 goals.

But I hope I am wrong.

NGONGE   

^^ I hope you're wrong too. I went United to end the season with nothing but the Carling Cup. There is still a chance. :D

nuune   

^^ AT&T Waxaagu waa wada I hope, iyo I think, war naga tag, kubbad falanqeyntu shakkiga ka saar, Tuujiska ayaaba la qaataa oo hadba qolada reesa u sacaba tuma :D

Bayen will be hammered at Old Traford, that is for sure, aufwiedersehen

Abtigiis   

Hunch works in football analysis sometimes. I think Bayern needs to get Robben to win. And they must attack. If they try to defend their lead, I can guarantee they are finished. I hate Manchester with passion, but I am not oblivious to the threat posed by the Ecuadorian Valencia and South Korean Park. I fear them, Nani and Evra more than anyone else. Waa balaayo nimankaasi.

Lool@Nuune. Ok, I will leave the 'I think' blah blah. Laakin adiguna Tuujiye waxaad ka keentaa in kolba qolada badisa uu raacayo joojiyo.

I tell you a story. Nin aan jaar aheyn oo aad u qayila ayaa sharad nala dhigan jiray whenever there are big games. He has a bad habit of not sitting with us and watching the game, but putting his money on the table and contining to check on us occassionally while chewing next room. Whenever, he hears shouting ayuu noo iman jray isagoo taqsiisan "yaa dhaliyey! yaa la waayey!" isagoo leh.

When it is half-time, he comes in and asked waa imisa iyo imisa. You tell him his team Italy is leading by 2-1. Intuu kor u boodo ayuu odhan jiray "haye, maxaan kuu sheegay?! war meesha waxba kuma haysaane na siiya lacagta". So, I always used to wonder why does he worry about putting money to bet on football when he doesn't even watch.

I have this uneasy feeling that I am dealing with a cyber-clone of the same neighbour. Tuujiye displays lots of similarities with that guy.

Tonight if CSKA beats Inter, waxaad arki isagoo ku leh Moruinho got it wrong; CSKA will beat Arsenal for the CUP. Waa Ahlu-sunnah wal jameeca'da footballka. Waa suufi. :D:D

N.O.R.F   

LoL

Waar Tuujiska daaya!

I wasn't surprised with Bayern. They have goals in them. Man Utd had chances as well but that was due to Bayern attacking in numbers.

Arsenal to win by 2 tonight.

SOL's 'stato'.