Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

nuune   

^^^ :D:D

Markaan kaa samrey waxey aheyd ciyaarihii Euro 2008kii kolkaad tiri Romania ayaa qaadi koobka eed igu tiri Spain waa maalaa yacni qowsaariin ah :D

laakin halkan sectionkan aad baa lagaaga baahanyahay, your controfeershi of everythin is quite amusin, least to say you are undercover Liverpool supporter, Ngonge will be happy and Norf will welcome that announcement of yours earlier today.

Abtigiis   

Romania ayaa qaadi ma odhan. I said they will do well. Indeed, they were a penalty away from causing a major upset, although they didn't live upto expectations. Waagaa ma daawan jirin'e media'ga yaan kala socday. Yaan la ii tirin. Midda kale prediction can go wrong in football. Wax weyn ma aha. Bal hadda noo sheeg midka badin doona liverpool iyo manchester united on sunday.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Oz, I don't credit Mourinho for anything.

Crazy thing to say. The Special One takes a lot of the credit.

nuune   

^^ AT&T, that is true, everyone can get predictions wrong, I did got several predictions wrong concerning the CL,

but my point is, the way you insist on a particular team, hadey meel kaaga dhagto waa bas ma lagaa fujin karo :D

I have said enough about the ManYuu and Lpool on my earlier post to Oz, but as ManYuu are looking for revenge after they were humiliated back in Octoober, then it won't be an easy game for Lpool, and a win is a must, hopefully the players will be intact after the game tonight with Lille.

NGONGE   

^^ Man U have not beaten Liverpool in the last three games (or was it four?). This is another game where they will lose.

Tuujiye   

War Liverpool waa qashin... I'm looking some luck from other teams not Liverpool..waaba koox tacbaan ah oo wili sakaraad dhaaftay... Man U is playing great football and I don't think Liverpool even cares about this game or the fourth place anymore....

So A&T is an Arsenal Fan yaah lool ma anigaanan garan waxa uu ninka uga laadlaaday aniga iyo OZ..Ileen waa nin huruud marsanaa oo dirac xiran!!! Adeer thank you..hadaan isla doodi karnaa marka lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^ war inaad maqashaan waa diideen - adiga iyo oz IWM. Chelsea is an aging team with no plans for rebuilding! icon_razz.gif

Mourinho ayaa idin tusay.

Liverpool will beat Man U, no doubt from my end (As long as Lucas is playing - this is for Ngonge). Chelsea may stutter against Blackburn :D

ama cilaan ay marsadeen dheh ama huruud, by the end of the season, hoos aan idin soo fiirinaynaa :D

Cheers

Arsenal fans need to bury their head in the sand. Some have already started the tough talk how they are gonna roll over Barca and do what they did to Milan.

United have no eaiser draw neither, the only good thing they play 2nd at home.

Could there be a 2nd United v Barca final.

personally i would to see Barca v Inter/Munich.

Wigad   

I am so sorry for you arsenal fans, even though the two teams play similar football (good passing) Barcelona actually score with their efforts, I see messi with a hat trick and henry or pedro with one goal. this one will be decided in the first leg. Arsenal's rubbish defence will be sliced and dashed through. But it will be an epic game none the less.