Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

Tuujiye   

saaxiib tell me who is too old in chelsea that can't be replaced? maybe only 4 and we have the backups...Chelsea will be even stronger next year mark my words... Hatter..and yea lucky win today...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^^ Sxb, do you know how many of your first team are 30 and above?

The spine of your team are 30 and above! think of your self the Milan of the past! mar dhow sidii mashiinka cajiinka camal aa la adiin warwareejinaa. Ha ha ha.

Ma team kale oo cusub ayaad soo gadanaysaan?

SXb Joe Cole, Mikel and Essien led qabtaan wax yar yar - ayagna 28 -29 ayeey jiraan. Good bye Chelsea man!

Alex Ferguson was smart - he always mixes youth with experience - Chelsea didn't and next season they will have punch of kids or totally new players :D Either way forget the championship!

Cheers

Oz   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ mar dhow sidii mashiinka cajiinka camal aa la adiin warwareejinaa. Ha ha ha.

Ma team kale oo cusub ayaad soo gadanaysaan?

Cheers

:D:D

Jokes aside, you have a point with the aging chelsea team, regardless of the matter we have young players such as kakuta,Borini,Zhirkov,Sturridge,Nemanja matic,Sam hutchinson etc..Anceloti normally throws them in on league cup or Fa cup, sometimes even PL.

LOZ, Lately, you have been concerned about Chelsea fc, I appreciate your concern and will take that on board. I asure you I'll email mr anceloti for this latest innuendo. :D

Well Inter are coming of a 3-1 loss to Catania, so they will be down after that match. Just hope Turnbull can cope with Milito, Eto'o and co. He wasn't really tested on Saturday and Inter definitely will manage to create one or two good chances.

Interested to see if Mourinho will try and park the bus and go for the counter or set up similar to the first leg.

Essien, Cech and Cole will definitely be missed

Raamsade   

I feel a bit antsy with Turnbull in goal. He's marginally better than Hilario which says a lot. That said, we'll trash Inter.

Tuujiye   

^^^ Waraa I can not have something in common with you! no way! please leave Chelsea alone! kuuma baahna umana baahna suportigaaga shiiiiiiiidh!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

^^ LOL, If Raamsade is a True blue, that's fine by me.. Tuujiye don't mix sports with politics. :D

Chelsea fans on SOL are:

Tuujiye

Mr Somalia

Oz

Raamsade

We need to find out how many SOL ladies support Chelsea.

I know that Ibti supports GOONZ.

Tuujiye   

^^lool no man! anyone but Raamsade lol...

war most of the girls here are with Goons specialy the UK ones because somalida UK dhan ayaga ayee daruucda la xirtaan lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

interwar2top.jpg

The battle is ON!

Inter are not paying him 11 million euros after tax just to win the league, they can do that all the time, but they cannot seem to get past the last-16 in the Champions League, and that's why they hired Jose Mourinho.

Abtigiis   

13 minutes in the Inter-Chelsea game. Inter playing confidently. I don't know who to support. I like Inter and hate Chelsea. But how can I wish good that loudmouth Mourinho?

Where is Norf now? Sleeping. Thanks to Aljazeera, he will catch up with this tomorrow.

N.O.R.F   

I'm currently watching the half time Arab adverts. Its all food, food and food!

Chelsea got going late and the ref is being worked well. He WILL make a decision in the 2nd half.

Drogba woke up a bit late and Anelka needs to stay further up front. Inter have done well though.

Ps when the time changes on 28th it should make viewing easier.