Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

WingA   

^^ Whatever man.. You need to focus doing an italian job part 2 against Inter next week dont worry about United mate.. Thats least of your concerns.. lool..

Wigad   

What we need is competent strikers Huntelaar, Pato and Borrielo are all rubbish Inzaghi has passed his prime so there really is no one to finish all of Ronnies magnificent passes and crosses, I wish we could get louis fabiano or something.

Tuujiye   

^^ Wigad your right sxb..Milan needs a good finisher.. they should Fabiano or Adriano who is also playing well again... But I can't believe Ronaldinho is not the Brazil team..he is back!!...

Winga, Chelsea will win sxb 3-1 in Inter lool we are the better team man and is inter who is worried not Chelsea..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Dunga is 120% right in not including Ronaldinho in the Brazil team. Cheeky back-heels and nice controls aren't what you need to win a World Cup. Ronaldinho wasted several good opportunities in the match against Man U. He kills the pace of the game and will be bad for Brazil's quick counter-attacking style. He is not needed. Give me Ramires or Diego over him.

Oz   

I think (IntervsChelseamatch)will be a difficult game but I don't think it will be too hard tbh.I know they are not over achievers in the CL - but they will be no push over either.

Besides, this only makes more difficult by the two men (Coaches)at the helm of each team.

This could be more about the ego's of both managers rather than the footballers actually playing the game. The players are essentially chess pieces in the vicious and no doubt spiteful game that is to be played out between these two big names.

Ancelloti has the advantage in this regard. I think Mourinho will be so worked up in his own self importance, that he will forget to keep his troops focused, and Chelsea might slip a few past in the first leg.

I do think that the first leg of this tie is absolutely crucial to each team advancing.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Dunga is 120% right in not including Ronaldinho in the Brazil team. Cheeky back-heels and nice controls aren't what you need to win a World Cup. Ronaldinho wasted several good opportunities in the match against Man U. He kills the pace of the game and will be bad for Brazil's quick counter-attacking style. He is not needed. Give me Ramires or Diego over him.

This is why the great Lucas is going in his place.

Abtigiis   

The Lucas of a year ago is no more; he has got some self-belief and is flying now. I think he is a good player. Way way better than Ronaldinho and Gilberto Silva put togather.

Dunga's Brazil might not be as exciting as the Samba boys used to be, but they know how to win games. I like Dunga, although I sometimes get bored with his over-cautious approach. If I were him, I would have fielded the following eleven:

Julio Cesar

Andre Santos

Dani Alves

Lucio

Thiago Silva

Lucas

Felipe Melo

Diego

Kaka

Pato

Robinho/Hulk

Wigad   

waraa abtigiis miyaad waalatey you don't have a competent striker on that team atleast put Louis Fabiano and where is Maicon.

Also you don't need to be fast in order to have good counter attacks you need to have good passing skills and vision and creativity all of which ronaldihno has, i mean sure his a bit slow and he goes down too easily sometimes but the guy is still very good.

Abtigiis   

An emphatic no for Ronaldinho, saaaxiib. You have a point on the attack. I am counting on Robinho getting his form back in time, but if he doesn't, put Nilmar in his place.

Maicon to be used as a substitue for Dani Alves. Liverpool's Fabio Aurelio to be a substitute for Andre Santos. Anyone, no problem if Maicon starts as well. The debate is raging who should start between Maicon and Dani Alves in the internet.

Tuujiye   

^^^ Sxb Maicon is the best player Brazil has now..you don't know football if you think that Maicon should be coming of the bench..Yes Dani is very good but he could also play the left side which I think he will in this new team... Pato is not even in the team and so is Hulk now..

Lucas kulahaa duqa Lucas only looks good in Liverpool shirt loool I don't think any Liverpool player should be in a Brazil team...wax laga hadlo ayaa jira iyo wax kale..Lucas!! you must be Joking!!

Ronaldinho is back and I really Dunga will select him for the final Team at the end...

Robinho ayaa ku jira kooxdaan oo aanan wili si fiican u ciyaarin..is a joke and same with pabtista lool

Abtigiis saaxiiboo waan ku tuugaa mardanbe wax Liverpool u ciyaaro hanugu soo qaad qaadin iyo National teams!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

How that wasn't given as a penalty I'll never know. :mad: Worried about Cech though, hope his injury isn't serious.

Chelsea just have to hope they can score at home, JoseMourinho might bring Inter to defend. Lucio and Samuel were solid. Cambiasso, Zanetti also were immense. It'll be tough but certainly do-able for Chelsea.

Good to see Mourinho not celebrating, shows he still has a place for Chelsea in his heart and respects the fans. :D

Abtigiis   

It will be tough for Chelsea to beat a team which fields 4 first-class Argentinian and 4 first-class Brazillian players. And despite the error he made on this match, the best goalkeeper of the world in Julio Cesare. Chelsea played well but are out. I don't like Morinho but I can't stand another all-English semifinal or final. So, go Inter!

NGONGE   

Oz, in the first half Sneijder was running rings around Chelsea. In the second half, Ivanovic had the freedom of the right hand side. Inter took their chances, Chelsea didn't. There really wasn't much in it.

(Chelsea to win at home).

Tujiye,

Lucas will be first name on the team sheet come the world cup. You heard it here first, saaxib.