Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Top 5 controversial subjects with in the Somali Community

kickz   

I think too much hate goes on the white converts, I mean someone has to marry them so why not some Xalimos?;)

In truth though alot of these converts are much more closer to the deen than alot of the rest of us.

Rahima   

Mad_Mullah;965954 wrote:
Sayyid was a hero. Not just for Somalis but all Muslims. Only some people thought of him as a thief. Same people that were serving the British with pride and honour.

Interestingly he was fighting gaalo invasion of our homeland yet you in another thread have stated:

Mad_Mullah;965954 wrote:
This evil cult has made life hell for Somalis, so it's a must we wage Jihad on them with our Christian brothers from Kenya and Ethiopia, because they with backing of the US must be looking out after the interests of the poor Somalis that Shabab oppressed.

How do you reconcile the two? Waging 'Jihad' on fellow Muslims using the aid of your christian brothers? Are you going to use the Saudi excuse for backing the Gulf war?

Ahmed Gurey was a Turk; simple history. Somalis formed the rank and file of the infantry...but leadership was provided by this Turk in the name of Islam.

Blessed   

Wiil Cusub;965952 wrote:
Xaaji you forget biggest controversial subjects in Somali:

Sayid Mohamed was hero Vs tuug dilaa

If you want to know some one's tribe I or D just start to talk about sayid
:D

Rubbish! We're not all adhi who automatically our qabiils supposed position on ideas and Alhamdulilah for that!