Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Top 5 controversial subjects with in the Somali Community

Some of the Somali people have been marrying outside the race for years both in Somalia and outside Somalia, I don't believe its a controversial subject I think 'some' of us are more self-hating than others and believe marrying outside the race is some sort of a privilege and something to be admired when in fact its far from it. I have been raised in the west and I could never see myself with an ajanabi unfortunately I can't say the same for many of our 'righteous' sisters, and it is always a white convert never a Nigerian convert. Perhaps we greatly admire the white skin. I no longer think the Somali race is a PROUD race.

Somalia   

Everyone knows he was from blessed region of Puntland, he was just lost on his way West when he annoyed by Ethiopians and did what he did. :eek: :cool:

Xaaji you forget biggest controversial subjects in Somali:

Sayid Mohamed was hero Vs tuug dilaa

If you want to know some one's tribe I or D just start to talk about sayid :D

Sayyid was a hero. Not just for Somalis but all Muslims. Only some people thought of him as a thief. Same people that were serving the British with pride and honour.

Wadani   

GaroweGal;965946 wrote:
Some of the Somali people have been marrying outside the race for years both in Somalia and outside Somalia, I don't believe its a controversial subject I think 'some' of us are more self-hating than others and believe marrying outside the race is some sort of a privilege and something to be admired when in fact its far from it. I have been raised in the west and I could never see myself with an ajanabi unfortunately I can't say the same for many of our 'righteous' sisters, and it is always a white convert never a Nigerian convert. Perhaps we greatly admire the white skin. I no longer think the Somali race is a PROUD race.

mashaAllah walaalo, may Allah bless u my proud Somali sister.

Mad_Mullah;965954 wrote:
Sayyid was a hero. Not just for Somalis but all Muslims. Only some people thought of him as a thief. Same people that were serving the British with pride and honour.

exactly that is controversy :D:D

marrying from your race is best, but if you had to choose i would suggest white over Nigerian by far. the latter are barely removed from beasts and sexual sadists.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;965854 wrote:
1Somalis dating Marrying Ajanabis frenjis

2Salafism versus Sufisim

3Arabism versus Africanism

4Somaliland versus Somalia

5The identity of imam Ahmed ibrahim al Ghazi

Xaaji, you didnt include the biggest controversial topic in the Somali community,which is female O....., also called 'le petite mort' or 'the little dead'. Somali girls even deny the existence of such 'explosive love' and some even refuse to even discuss it.

Wadani;965913 wrote:
Ur around some strange Somalis. Among true Somalis ajanabi is ajanabi.

´+1

GaroweGal;965946 wrote:

+1

somalee   

Mad_Mullah;965874 wrote:

Salafism vs Sufism is NOT a controversial subject. Salafism is part of Sunnah but Sufism isn't. Unless you think the Prophet pbuh used to dance at graves.

You clearly have no concept of Sufism.