Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Pro Sheikh Xassan daahir aweys protests in Mogadishu.

What you guys forget is that in one segment of the HAG community, Daahir Aweys is the father of the Muqaawama that, in their opinion, ousted Abdullahi Yusuf and installed Sheikh Sharif, paving the way for the current president. Therefore it is unacceptable to treat Shiikh Daahir Aweys like this. In fact it is shameful and ungrateful. Who cares if the Unaka side of the family bore the brunt of the muqaawama, what do they have to complain about? At least, they got two presidencies back to back...

Xaaji Xunjuf;965889 wrote:

Nabad-diid moryaans i hope alpha group beat them too magaalada dhan wey xirnaahe hadii laso deyn xassan kulaha war caqli xumaa dadkan hassan ma ahayn miyaa kii shalay beeshiisa gumaadaye? hadaynan dadkaan cagaha dhulka dhigin waala karbaashi they will run faster than mr Bootin dheere aka Barre hiiraale

war ha nala qabsan ee maha ka kud

Btw this was organized by furax and abdiqadir ali omar, i was told that they where contacted by general Gacmaduulle and tarzan saying if they try to creat amni darro in town they'll spend the rest of their lives in jail i hope they choose wisely for their own sake :D

Lol@ Tarzan said...:D

Wasn't this the same guy the HAG elders ordered to retract his statements bout Xamar? I think Oba, you overestimate the Unuka people's power over the Habar Moryaan sub clan.:D

Tillamook Tarzan garoon kale ayuu ka ciyaara he wants to become the president one day and one with such goals cant utter stuff like unuka leh xamar thats political suicide. war there is no such thing as unuka and habar its dowladda vs few moryaan losers such as indhocadde,furux,abdiqadir ali omar and Ahmed diiriye and believe me if they try to do a little thing they're finished macsalaama walahi ,i have said it before and will say it again nobody is above the law they thought hassan daahir would walk freely in xamar and when they where proved wrong they're pulling the clan card as if that would help them, waa losers walahi