Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Spoilers tought a lesson

photo7.jpg

Ximan and xeeb's president and General subxaanyo

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

these spoilers was tought a lesson yesterday, that nobody is above the law kulaha we'll take Hassan daahir to relaxation in hotel ambassador :D :cool:

Xiin, these men was against Hassan daahir getting arrested they wanted to take him to hotel ambassador and they refused a order coming from the interior minister so they got arrested and beaten by the Alpha Group this sends a strong message, nobody is above the law.. The ironic thing is this fool they are trying to protect killed more of their own people than nobody else

^^if the case was as you described , these people were misguided. Hassan was never a clansman, he was alshabaab and willfully chose his course. The government is correct in taking him in

lol, these people talking as if there's a government that makes decisions, his fate is in the hands of America through their proxy Ethiopia through their proxy the HAG government.

Baashi   

In the interest of the state, SFG should take advantage of the internal power struggle within AS top leadership. From this prespective, SFG top brass should take the most prudent course available to them. In my opinion it is prudent to treat Aways as a political prisoner who repented from his past deeds. We know that is not true but they should spin the news and push that narrative. By treating him well will give SFG the credibility to promise other potential defectors a safe haven if they choose to come in from the cold.

nuune   

Cambuulo, you captioned this "Ximan and Xeeb President", is he that guy beaten with bloods next General Indhacade, is he still the president, the recently elected one, why was he beaten up, can you explain more please.

photo8.jpg

Ximan and Xeeb President and general subxaanyo

nuune;965810 wrote:
Cambuulo, you captioned this "Ximan and Xeeb President", is he that guy beaten with bloods next General Indhacade, is he still the president, the recently elected one, why was he beaten up, can you explain more please.

Ximan and Xeeb President and general subxaanyo

the president of ximan and xeeb is the guy with the cimaamad the man next to him is called Subxaanyo, they where beaten up by the Alpha group when they refused hassan daahir getting arrested they started arguments and buuq they wanted to take hassan to hotel ambassador and stuff thats what i heard however i will find out more i'll call some of my contacts in the villa

NGONGE   

What do you mean by "there is a government"? I thought it was a federal government not a central one. Are we going to have another constitutional fiasco? :D