Che -Guevara

July 1st Happy Somali Independence Day

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;966280 wrote:
Carafaat. Your lot spearheaded by Salaax and his deputies Mr.Caps and Tabs have become pests, their endless insults against Somalis from calling people scrap looters to mocking misfortunes of Somali women in Xamar needs to be paid in kind. Besides, if you say you are from foriegn country, you need to be treated as such. You don't see Ethios and Kenyans flooding this site and then b!tching about insults thrown their way simply because of their deviant behavior. I wouldn't tolerate pests from anywhere, why tolerate these miscreants.

And their constant oohin, faan iyo booto is honestly getting tiring. Hopefully you would talk some sense into them and remind them this is not your kitchen table conversations at your houses. Till then, your outrage is unwarranted.

Now, some peace and quiet...

Maanta waad ka dhigtay ma istidhi. First of all, I think you have no more right to be on this open forum than an Ethiopian or a Kenyan. Secondly, its not just the Landers who troll other countries' (;)) websites, the Koonfurians do it too. Just go to any Somaliland related website or news article and see it for yourself the intolerable number of Koonfurian and pirate pests spouting nonsense and abuse in them. And last but not least, you should chill out Mr Che and not let few individuals here to give you an emotional meltdown.

Tabs. That's first common sense thing, you wrote. Let's hope you don't resort b!tching and wailing again.

Carafaat. I think it's too late for somethings.

GAROODI   

Che -Guevara;966455 wrote:
Tabs. That's first common sense thing, you wrote. Let's hope you don't resort b!tching and wailing again.

Carafaat. I think it's too late for somethings.

Che you have as much right as an Oromo or Tigray because your from Ethiopia And it's nice to see your no longer shy to show your true colours. I knew I could get it out of you. The only one wailing is you Saxib lool

Caps, it's better you leave the talking to Tabs. He seems brighter.

lol@Ethiopia, are we talking the very Ethiopia you say would defend Somaliland? See this is I mean allowing Tabs do talking.

Aaliyyah   

Abbas I am not sure if you posted the somali independence day event in Columbus, Ohio. But, if you didnt here it is.

GAROODI   

Che -Guevara;966538 wrote:
Caps, it's better you leave the talking to Tabs. He seems brighter.

lol@Ethiopia, are we talking the very Ethiopia you say would defend Somaliland? See this is I mean allowing Tabs do talking.

Big difference between defending and being. Any country can protect another country out of self interest. Ethiopia and SOMALILAND share a long border. They have access to the sea and use the ports and give us arms and train our army it's called a mutually beneficial relationship if SOMALILAND was recognised we wouldn't waste out time with Ethiopia but have cordial relations with them as good neighbours. You on the other had are an Ethiopian national so what your doing is beyond me

LANDER   

Che -Guevara;966252 wrote:
Tallaabo. Your endless need to be around your supposed victimizers in on and off line is a classic case of abused wife syndrome. Maybe it will do you folks some good to stay from Somalis , if anything else just for emotional health. I mean you couldn't help yourself and let us celebrate in peace. Seperation means a time apart.

Now to my fellow Somalis, Happy Independence Day. May God bless Somalis.

:D^

Getting touchy are we? Nobody is denying you a 1st of July celebration man I threw a little kaftan Aaliyah's away

she's got backbone and stands for something she can handle it. I may not agree with it or like it but at least she stands for something and is not afraid to show her true colors. Which is alot more than I can say for the waffling pseudo-nationalist professor Samatar types in this forum.

She's backbone aight, that's I will leave you in her capable hands.

CAPS, that's some rationalization. Just don't lecture others. Whats worse than secessionist is a secessionists with d@badh!l!nimo.