Che -Guevara

July 1st Happy Somali Independence Day

Aaliyyah   

GAROODI;966203 wrote:
We all have to suffer for our sins eventually. I didn't tell your people to follow a dictator to their own end. Common sense would have said to them don't attack your neighbour because even after the dictator you will be neighbours. Little thought. The hate on your news outlets is a drop on comparison to mine. No one put a gun to your head and said pull the trigger you did it all by yourself and still hide behind Somalinimo and somaliweyn ban Rabna. If it was genuine what happened wouldn't have happened

The Somaliland newsoutlets are no different than other outlets. As for siyad barre all your current and former leaders were part of Siyad barre administration (Egal, Riyale, Silanyo etc). You can't pick and choose who to blame.

Aaliyyah   

Che -Guevara;966204 wrote:
Secessionists need SOL Q@ldan version so they have could have venting/therapy session there.

Aaliyah, you are too polite. Lander calls Khaatumo Kastuumo, I suggest Sodomland for his tribal enclave but I would understand your hesitation, you have class.

Indeed. :D

Tallaabo   

Secessionists need SOL Q@ldan version so they have could have venting/therapy session there.

Aaliyah, you are too polite. Lander calls Khaatumo Kastuumo, I suggest Sodomland for his tribal enclave but I would understand your hesitation, you have class.

It is actually folks like you with deep seated issues against Somaliland who need a therapist to get over their unhealthy obsessions. Che, this is an honest question: Did you or close members of your family had anything to do with the genocide of my people and daylight looting of my property?

Tallaabo. Your endless need to be around your supposed victimizers in on and off line is a classic case of abused wife syndrome. Maybe it will do you folks some good to stay from Somalis , if anything else just for emotional health. I mean you couldn't help yourself and let us celebrate in peace. Seperation means a time apart.

Now to my fellow Somalis, Happy Independence Day. May God bless Somalis.

^

Happy Independence day to you too Che.

lol@ Sodomland.

Mind if I borrow that phrase from you sxb? I think it portrays the troglodyte enclave up north rather succinctly, if I may say...:D

Habraha SOL waa kuwo waalan...meel walba cuqdad iyo neceyb iyo habaar bay la taaganyihiin.

Car yaa i tusi kara iyagoo wax kheer ah sheegaya? Zilch, zero, nada! Waa habeenkii xaley ahaa oo tagay..acuudu bilaahi mina sheydhaani rajiim.

Baashi   

aero;965849 wrote:

"Kowdii luulyo, laba midoowdey"

Oh! Nice. Many thanks aero. Timely song that fits the occasion quite nicely. Lyrics and melody are just right on.

Hmm hmm haha haa haha ha...lala la laa...

Kuwa yeeshay lixaadoow, la sinaaday adduunkoo,

Liicin baa nahayee!

Goormaan ladnaanayee?

Lixdankii (1960),

Lugooyadii na daysayee?

Lix iyo labaatankii juun (June 26th).

Goormaan lulanayee?

Lixdii saac (12:00am).

Goormaan liibanayee?

Kowdii luulyo(July 1st), laba midowdey.

Kuwa laan sare noqdoow,

Lamaanihii ka maqan yihiin

hmmm....

The last two lines of the song is the typical rallying cry for other Somalis under Kenya, Ethiopia and France rule. Here proponents of Somaliweyn or Pan-Somalism as was known then are saying -- as great and glorious as the June 26th and july 1st are the victory and the glory is incomplete till our brothers attain the chance to decide their fate through unfettered self-determination vote...

Here the song-writer appeals to feelings of compassion and solidarity that are rooted in bonds of language, culture and history of the Somalis in the region.

Kuwa laan sare noqdoow,

Lamaanihii ka maqan yihiin

hmmm....

Carafaat   

Che, baryahan maradii waad tuurtay. You dont even try to conceal it like you used to? :confused:

GAROODI   

Aaliyyah;966211 wrote:
Indeed.
:D

Egal was in jail for 8 years, Silanyo quit as soon as everything kicked off. Riyale was an employee I'm referring to huge sections of society and in particular your society picking up arms trying to assist a dictator in killing their neighbours can you not see the difference yesterday it was Jalle Siad so dowow let's kills them all and today it's Somalinimo and somaliweyn ban Rabna spare me the bullish££t.

GAROODI   

Carafaat;966273 wrote:
Che, baryahan maradii waad tuurtay. You dont even try to conceal it like you used to? :confused:

That's good. Hiding is no good. I wanted him to come out of his shell he is no longer an anomaly. Just another defeated lot.

Carafaat   

GAROODI;966275 wrote:
That's good. Hiding is no good. I wanted him to come out of his shell he is no longer an anomaly. Just another defeated lot.

Waryaa, what you are doing is incitement and unnecessery provoking. Discuss issues related to the thread.

Carafaat. Your lot spearheaded by Salaax and his deputies Mr.Caps and Tabs have become pests, their endless insults against Somalis from calling people scrap looters to mocking misfortunes of Somali women in Xamar needs to be paid in kind. Besides, if you say you are from foriegn country, you need to be treated as such. You don't see Ethios and Kenyans flooding this site and then b!tching about insults thrown their way simply because of their deviant behavior. I wouldn't tolerate pests from anywhere, why tolerate these miscreants.

And their constant oohin, faan iyo booto is honestly getting tiring. Hopefully you would talk some sense into them and remind them this is not your kitchen table conversations at your houses. Till then, your outrage is unwarranted.

Now, some peace and quiet...

Carafaat   

Che, saxiib, every individuel is accountable for what he/she says or does. Whatever someone writes, it should not be regarded as the collective opinion of the lot. Doing so will lead to generalisations, polarization and enforce the 'us' and 'them' thinking. And thats exactly the trap that we should avoid and few are hoping to create amongst us. I think the best thing we should all do, is speak up and correct eachother as much as possible. I will try to contribute to that.

Somaal   

What independence are we celebrating? We are still occupied to this day. This times it's even worse. occupied by 3rd world countries, uganda, burundi, kenya Siere leon. How pathetic of us to celebrate when this is the current situation