Che -Guevara

July 1st Happy Somali Independence Day

Maqane   

Hambalyada Madaxweynaha 53 guurda ee xurnimada Somalia

Jun 30, 2013

Great Speech!

PS: Again, i wish all fellow Somalis Happy independence day wherever they/you're ... love you all and i can't wait to see Somalia become a great nation (free of Qax, Qabyaalad-Qabiil and a terror )again and a better place for everyone of us.

Forward ---> Somalia - Soomaaliya Soomaali baa leh!

Che -Guevara;965658 wrote:
We are in painfull times, mostly self inflicted. We should however honor those who won us this day.

Happy Somali Independence Day folks

:) Happy independence day Che and thanks for starting this thread +1 !

Happy indepedence day Somalia

The End 00:00

LANDER   

Aaliyyah;965795 wrote:
Happy Somali independence day. Today is the day "Italian Somaliland" and "British Somaliland" united under one republic. We should definitely honor our forefathers for achieving Somali unity. Lets keep waving our blue flag. Guul iyo gobanimo.

:D ^

Good comeback.

Kastumo state baryahan waxba kama maqal ee bal iga waran.

Aaliyyah   

LANDER;965948 wrote:

Kastumo state baryahan waxba kama maqal ee bal iga waran.

Aflagaado iyo nacayb meel dheer luguma tago. No wonder people of Khaatumo don't want to be part of Somaliland.

LANDER   

Aaliyyah;965980 wrote:
Aflagaado iyo nacayb meel dheer luguma tago. No wonder people of Khaatumo don't want to be part of Somaliland.

I don't hate anybody wa ku sidee Shaydanka iska nar.

These people celebrating are fake nationalists they are all members of sahal and hag when the festivals end they will go back to their clanish corners and try to carve out a territory for the clan , using the muscle of foreigners. This is just for the show one or 2 days partying waving the flag but it means little in reality people of Somalia have no sense of nationalism. They love to talk hours and hours about one thing but they dont mean it, they know it to some admit it others love to hide it. Qiirada iyo calan baanu jecelahay bakh bakh , haday calan jecelyihin Somalia maanta halka may marteen.

GAROODI   

Xaaji Xunjuf;966114 wrote:
These people celebrating are fake nationalists they are all members of sahal and hag when the festivals end they will go back to their clanish corners and try to carve out a territory for the clan , using the muscle of foreigners. This is just for the show one or 2 days partying waving the flag but it means little in reality people of Somalia have no sense of nationalism. They love to talk hours and hours about one thing but they dont mean it, they know it to some admit it others love to hide it. Qiirada iyo calan baanu jecelahay bakh bakh , haday calan jecelyihin Somalia maanta halka may marteen.

Walahi runbad shegtay I love Somalia yet Galkacyo is split in half. I love Somalia but reer Xamar can't come to garowe and reer Bari can not come to mugdisho. I love Somalia yet I hate those hags and I'm taking kismayo hahahaha Saxib Somalis don't care about nationalism it's the one day of the year they have off back to usual tomorrow

GAROODI   

Aliayah: let's use logic you claim your people want midnimo somaliyeeed and Somalinimo were was Somalinimo and midnimo somaliyeeed when your clansmen were trying to take burco using siad barres soviet arms while you were chearing for him to wipe out somalis or are you a new convert to Somalinimo.

The truth is you don't care about midnimo somaliyeeed if I was a pirate and I said I'm off I know you would join me. Walahi jahilnimo horumar laguma gaado.

Saalax   

War heedhe ii dhafa habar wadaagtay Aaliyyah, ha fogayniina ee, our war is with ex Italian Somalia.

GAROODI   

We all have to suffer for our sins eventually. I didn't tell your people to follow a dictator to their own end. Common sense would have said to them don't attack your neighbour because even after the dictator you will be neighbours. Little thought. The hate on your news outlets is a drop on comparison to mine. No one put a gun to your head and said pull the trigger you did it all by yourself and still hide behind Somalinimo and somaliweyn ban Rabna. If it was genuine what happened wouldn't have happened

Secessionists need SOL Q@ldan version so they have could have venting/therapy session there.

Aaliyah, you are too polite. Lander calls Khaatumo Kastuumo, I suggest Sodomland for his tribal enclave but I would understand your hesitation, you have class.