Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

More White Americans Dying Than Being Born

More white Americans are dying than being born for the first time in modern history—suggesting minorities and newcomers will play an important role in fueling the population growth America's recovering economy needs to thrive.

The number of non-Hispanic white Americans who died in the year ended June 2012 exceeded the number who were born during that period by about 12,400, the first "natural decrease" for this group. That's according to a U.S. Census Bureau report released Thursday and an analysis of separate data from the National Center for Health Statistics by demographer Kenneth Johnson at the University of New Hampshire. The white population edged up in absolute terms last year thanks to immigration, Census figures show.

The Wall Street Journal

The Washington Post

What do you guy's think about this?

I blame the pro-gay and pro-abortion rights movements. They have institutionalized a silent genocide against the white race.

The birth rates of affluent societies naturally decline, its got absolutely noting to do with gay rights or abortion ( which is very common among African Americans ). this is the fate of all other races eventually, as they become educated and get richer. Good for the planet that human population is contained one way or the other.

This will create a civil war between the Hispanic who will become the majority and the white people that still rule the country. i.e. Majority in all companies/government institutions.

Duufaan   

African American are doing worse than white , simply negative -1.7. It is very noticeable from ten years ago in America. African immigrants including Somalis are keeping up the percentage of blacks in America.

metta   

Doesn't matter. The Whites will always be the richest and most well off in America.

The Hispanics and the Blacks won't be on the ones taking over Board rooms over taking over the middle class or high paying jobs.

More Hispanics and Blacks will only mean more Hispanics and Blacks in poverty.

I'm afraid your right. Hispanics don't value education and personal achievement like other immigrant groups, eg the Asians and Blacks including Somalis will just fill the prisons as usual.

warsamaale;965362 wrote:
I'm afraid your right. Hispanics don't value education and personal achievement like other immigrant groups, eg the
Asians
and Blacks including Somalis will just fill the prisons as usual.

I doubt it in the case of Asians. Indian, Filipino, and Chinese-Americans have the highest household incomes of ethnic groups in the United States.

African Americans as Duufaan stated are also experiencing negative population growth when immigrants are factored out.

Edit: @Warsamalee. Never mind, I misread your post.

I never understood why this so-called racial group called others 'coloured,' yet it is them who are coloured and not actually being a real white. Qorax yar haddee qabato wey shiilmaan sidii hilib doonfaar camal. Haddee neefta ku dhagto ama leer la'aan hesho, wajigooda iyo jirkooda kaleba basali noqdo. Haddee jiradaan wada baluug noqdaan. Haddee nafta ka baxdana wey wada dambasoobaan. Haddee yax yaxaan camankooda gaduuto.

Yet they dare to call others 'coloured' and themselves 'white.' Waa yaab.

Eniwey, I digress.

Geel gortii loo heeso , adigu goroyo u hees. it never mentioned any where the word colored and you start talking smack and racial insults. isku xishoo niyow.

warsamaale;965351 wrote:
The birth rates of affluent societies naturally decline, its got absolutely noting to do with gay rights or abortion ( which is very common among African Americans ). this is the fate of all other races eventually, as they become educated and get richer. Good for the planet that human population is contained one way or the other.

I disagree. A totally unfounded assumption. There are many affluent countries as different as Taiwan and Saudi Arabia whose populations are still growing. This isn't about wealth, but culture. This is unique to Europe and North America, and to be more precise-- unique to the White race.