Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Aweys on his to Muqdisho.

Sensei   

Interesting, according to Hiiraan he was flanked by both oday dhaqameed & parliamentarians, while others welcomed him to the Mog. Waa Koow!

Khadafi   

This arch murderor need to face the justice IF Somalia has one. If H Daabir walks so will Cali Dheere and Godane. They too can play the clan card specially Cali Dheere.

The President needs to enforce his rule and put Daahir aweys under trial. If not I am afraid that Somalias FGS will be another jabho fighting other jabhadoyaal. Let's how things will be.

I am sure that Hassan daahir aways will not be brought to court, he will be pardoned he might even join the govt u never know. Or he might be deported to live his last years in peace. But there is no way the SFG to bring him to court. I believe he made a deal with the SFG before he was flown to Mogadishu.

Im in Xamar right now,Hassan will be put in house arrest according to my sources in villa somalia besides Hassan didnt even want come to xamar he was sent to xamar by force Another fact for all you thinking Hassan dahir will walk free in a unuka dominated city are dreaming wallee have you forgotten that this man said beesha unuka are apostates who always worked for for foreign agendas.:P

If sheikh indhocade al markaawi can become a General Maybe there is a place for aways in the damuljadid religious group, the Bond between brothers perhaps

1045049_10201289327545539_1125804042_n.j

The Zack   

Latest:

Aweys is now meeting the Interior Minister at Aden Cadde Airport. He is negotiating with him, Aweys wants to be sent to a third country, Asmara or Doha.

The Zack;965284 wrote:
Latest:

Aweys is now meeting the Interior Minister at Aden Cadde Airport. He is negotiating with him, Aweys wants to be sent to a third country, Asmara or Doha.

BS