Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Kismayo's fate sealed.

GAROODI   

MoonLight1;965221 wrote:
the khaldaan crew are agitated and enraged for JL's success. thanks for the update Mr Mafia.

its all good talking like a brave soldier. you lot were never brave to start with hence all the defeats. let me know when general agubango goes home. lets see if you can survive then? loool.

Saalax   

No, Bi man Bowie is banging a lot of Pirate girls. ;) You let a bisexual man impregnate eedo Imaan Ceeb Weyna.

GAROODI   

lol walahi so typical when you cant defeat a man go for the women somaha...you have to fight those weakling pirate qualities of yours. I dont know who tells you fairy tales about hargaisa saxib lakin growing up with a kacaan mentality you have to wake up and realise all you know is a lie. the truth is half the brothels of nairobi and addis are filled with those who fled Aideeds soldiers in 1991 and the others fled the ethiopian rape unslought in kilinka shanad and the irony is its still happening till this day. Kikiyu didnt come to kismayo for no reason they came for big booty defeated lot women. thats their reward. they pimping their women to get even with the big bad hag.

this is the scene outside ahmed madobes hotel in kismayo.

GAROODI;965244 wrote:
lol walahi so typical when you cant defeat a man go for the women somaha...you have to fight those weakling pirate qualities of yours. I dont know who tells you fairy tales about hargaisa saxib lakin growing up with a kacaan mentality you have to wake up and realise all you know is a lie. the truth is half the brothels of nairobi and addis are filled with those who fled Aideeds soldiers in 1991 and the others fled the ethiopian rape unslought in kilinka shanad and the irony is its still happening till this day. Kikiyu didnt come to kismayo for no reason they came for big booty defeated lot women. thats their reward. they pimping their women to get even with the big bad hag.

I feel sorry for you guys but at the same time i feel happy for you since you tested your bitter first freedom as you were enslaved by the eagle tribe since before and after the birth of modern somalia, but not alot changed i guess, Morgan's trousers were filled by Gunter, and Gaani's legacy was being kept going by the homo Thatchel roaming in hargeysa.;) so enjoy while you are outreach of the eagles, the world knows you aint going no where.

GAROODI   

moonlight you live today on my mercy saxib. never forget that. we can take you all and the rest of somalis combined. we did it before and can do it again. how do you think we got all the land we inhabit today before independence. you never gave it to me did you?? keep on walking.

Mafia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;965250 wrote:
So much hatred war xishooda all of you its good to disagree Politics why u got to involve Woman Gaaroodi Salax Moonlight, cayda joojiya fadlan.

Well said! Sheekada waad qasteen nimanyahow!

Sensei   

Sheekada hadee gaartay whom is banging who then I am afrain all of our fate is sealed.

Kismaayo ragii lahaa baa haysto and no Hiiraale supporter should complain about borrowed muscles for next thousand years.