Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Kismayo's fate sealed.

Ka dib dagaal socday labo maalmood oo xiriir ah ayaa ciidamada Axmed Madoobe waxay galabta si buuxda ula wareegeen magaalada Kismaayo ee gobolka Jubada hoose.

Ciidamadii ka soo horjeeday ee uu hogaaminayey Col. Barre Hiiraale ayaa ka baxay dagaalka si lama filaan ah iyagoo aaday magaalada banaankeeda.

Xaalada magaalada Kismaayo ayaa hadda degan mana jiraan wax rasaas iyo madaafiic ah oo dhaceysa, iyadoo ay wadooyinka u soo baxeen dadweyne la yaaban isbedelka dhacay kuwaasoo eegaya burburka iyo khasaaraha uu reebay dagaalka.

C/naasir Seeraar oo ah Afhayeenka maamulka Axmed Madoobe ayaa sheegay in magaalada ay haatan si buuxda uga hayaan gacanta, ayna ka sifeeyeen wax uu ugu yeeray kooxo isbaheystay oo ka kooban Al-Shabaab iyo dowlada Somalia kuwaasoo uu sheegay iney carqaladeynayeen amaanka.

Sarkaal u hadlay ciidamada Barre Hiiraale ee ka baxay Kismaayo ayaa sheegay in ay joogaan meel aan ka fogeyn Kismaayo ayna dagaal rogaal celin soo qaadi doonaan, isagoo xusay iney xeelad dagaal uga baxeen Kismaayo ka dib markii ciidamada Axmed Madoobe ay gacan ka heleen kuwa Kenya sida uu yiri.

Weli si rasmi ah looma oga khasaaraha dagaalkii shalay iyo maanta ka dhacay Kismaayo hase ahaatee qiyaastii 20 qof ayaa ku dhintay dad 50 ka badana wey ku dhaawacmeen kuwasoo u badan shacab, isbitaalka Kismaayana waxaa buux dhaafiyey dad fara badan oo dhaawac ah.

^^ What you mean prayers unanswered i said in the other thread that Ahmed madoobe will not lose since the Kenyans are on his side. It was never a fair battle to begin with every one knows that The Ahmed madoobe Militia got logistics and Militaristic support from the Kenyans.By the way these are Pirate and Azanian sources and dayniile is unreliable source like waagacusub. I will wait for more sources. Jubbaland getting stronger i dont see that i just see several warlords clashing , by the way Barre believes he is protecting his Jubbaland lol.

haha,

if dayniile which is a strong anti JL website conceded defeat what else do you expect. waiting for hadhwanaag???

there are reports of Huuraale hiding among women and children, i assume he must be wearing burqa.

^^ The pirates are hating on Hiiraale because he defeated Moorgen several times Moonlight daynille community are unstable HAGs the biggest Alshabaab supporters . We will hear more news about this story in the upcoming hours.Dont declare victory to early, it might backfire.

GAROODI   

I won because kenya is on my side against a group of a few hundred men. saaaaaaad. I bet you same thing will happen next week. let Kenya leave then its game over. we all know that. stop pretending.

Dabrow   

These reports are not true. Even with borrowed muscles from Kenya raskamboni are unable to defeat President Barre and his forces.

GAROODI

You are missing the point. Without the Kenyans and AMISOM then only Al-Shabab will rule Kismaayo and Mogadishu. Neither Ahmed Madoowe nor Hiraale will rule Kismaayo. It is still unclear if the kenyans were envolved in today fighting. Hope somebody clears that up.

Why dont we have interviews with some of the factions fighting there is no concrete news on the ground. Jubbalandnews is reporting that the Supreme gedo elder was almost assassinated. Algalguduud reports they have completely annihilated Ahmed madoobe forces with have more than 20 pows.And that also the Ras kambooni troops every time they are pushed back hide behind the Kenyan Military barracks. The Conflict is not over until the Fat Lady sings.

GAROODI   

MoonLight1;965202 wrote:
guys go and worry about the epidemic rape which is engulfing your triangle. let the konfurians deal with their problems.

thats the best you have? konfurians will be your masters since we are gone so you better behave believe me you dont want another karbashing abo siad is gone and adeer kikuyu will not stick around for long.

Mafia   

I got a live update just minutes ago, and the fight has now entered its second and final phase. Barre Hiiraale and supporting militias have been completely defeated and remaining/surviving ones pushed to the outer exterior of the city (North west cliff to be precise) where Barre Hiiraale is now located. Madoobe's intelligence says they will do a final sweep there tomorrow. Let's hope that will be the finale' and the region should return to normality. Inside, Kismayo is clam this evening. Dhamaan fadhiisinadii Hiiraale & Co including Hotel Cascaasey, Tawakal, Warshada hilibka, Daarta Laanta Biyahaa waxaa gacanta ku dhigay ciidamada Jubbaland. Sida la iisheegay, si fudud ayay ciidanka Jubbaland gacanta ugu dhigeen dhamaan goobahaasi.

P.S. One of the leaders in the Jubbaland admin who is of the same sub-clan as Barre Hiiraale extended him the option to surrender late this evening. No further word on that. Stay tuned for an update.