Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland independence day 26 june celebrated at the Presidential palace in Hargeisa +PICS

Maalinta Xorriyadda 26-ka June oo Xalay si balaadhan loogu Xusay Xarunta Madaxtooyadda Somaliland (DAAWO SAWIRRADA)

Khamiis, Juun 27, 2013 (HOL) — Munaasibadda loogu dabaaldegayo sanad guuradda 53aad ee ka soo wareegtay markii ay Somaliland xoriyadda ka qaadatay gumaystihii Ingiriiska, ayaa xalay lagu qabtay magaaladda Hargeysa.

Munaasibadan lagu xusayey maalintii xoriyadda ee 26 June ayaa xalay lagu qabtay xarunta madaxtooyadda Somaliland, kaas oo ay ka soo qaybgaleen madax badan oo iskugu jiraaan, madaxweynaha, madaxweyne ku xigeenka, labadda gole Baarlamaan, madax dhaqameed iyo marti sharaf kale oo faro badan.

Xafladan waxa lagu soo bandhigay Riwaayaddo ay fanaaniinta qaranku kaga hadlayeen taariikhdii Somaliland iyo gumaysigii sida loola dagaalamay.

Sidoo kale waxa xuska ka hadlay Madaxweynaha Somaliland Mudane Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud Siillaanyo oo ka sheekeeyey xornimadii lixdankii iyo halgankii dheeraa ee ay soo martay Somaliland.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee, maalintan 26 june ayaan si weyn looga xusin Somaliland, isla markaana aanay xukuumad iyo dadweynuhuba isku hawlin, waxaana xooga la saaraa in loo dabaaldego maalinta 18 MAY oo ah maalintii madax banaanideedda dib ugala soo noqotay Soomaaliya oo ay isku biireen 1-dii luulyo, 1960-kii, sidaa darteed waxa maalintan lagu koobay inay tahay maalin fasax laga yahay shaqooyinka, isla markaana ay dadku iska nastaan xaflad koobana lagu qabto xarunta madaxtooyadda, haseyeeshee lama weyneeyo inta badana si weyn looma hadal hayo.

It's called Somaliland. As you might notice the security are all Somalis. Even the security outside are all Somalis. Not Kenyans/Uganda/Burundi/Sierra Leone etc.

First of July is a dark day

26 June is a good day and a happy day that's the day Somaliland gained independence from Britain. That same day Madagascar gained independence to

At least the Somalilanders have something to celebrate after 53 years, the koonfurians are still not independent, atleast the europeans were superior to the Ugandans

it was just couple month ago that the Ethiopian President Swore before his Parliament to continue to defend SNM Clans , at least in South its on Internationale war against terrorist.......

^^ That was tabloid stuff no Ethiopian source ever mentioned that, and even if he did who is he going to protect Somaliland from the ugandan protectorate with a few rag tag militia lol. Makes no sense at all.

Mafia   

When is Somaliland going to realize their independence is gacan-ku-rimis? 22 years of seeking independence and they still haven't realized they are wasting their time?

Mafia   

They will eventually end up in servitude to the Ethiopians who already colonize killil 5. Allow Sahal.

Mafia;964871 wrote:
When is Somaliland going to realize their independence is gacan-ku-rimis? 22 years of seeking independence and they still haven't realized they are wasting their time?

Somaliland is independent all 22 years no one rules their land only they do , they put the UN in their place and their fake bureaucrats Somaliland is independent sovereign and enforces its laws and regulations in their sovereign territory. How are they wasting their time,when they build an entire nation from scratch institutions army police democracy political parties constructions adoption of a constitution introducing SL shillings. Somaliland is in the developing mode now. The word you looking for is when is the Wold going to recognize its independence thats something else But Somaliland is independent, there is no one that rules us but our selves. And thats something no one can take from Somaliland. What is gacan ku rismis is the 4.5 protected ugandan protectorate in Mogadishu. It took the Koonfurians 22 years to pass a constitution with the help of Mahiga. And till this day there is no effective goverment in Somalia there is a goverment backed by the international community but thats where it ends. I think that is more of a gacan ku rimis than what SL has done the past 22 years.I think Somalilanders are on schedule really. It took South Sudan more than 50 years to win independence and recognition. It took Eritrea 32 years to win independence and recognition. Somaliland what only 22 years but what we have is full sovreingty over our territory and an effective goverment that operates in the country. In terms of the international community Somaliland is more of a credible partner to the ic than Somalia. Somalia cannot survive a day with out the europeans paying the salaries of the Amisom forces.. If they withdraw today all will collapse

Mafia;964873 wrote:
They will eventually end up in servitude to the Ethiopians who already colonize killil 5. Allow Sahal.

Xabashis are overrated , xabashis shine because Somalia is in a deep deep coma . But Xabashis are just very poor folks. They have nothing on Somaliland, SL does not need Ethiopia , But ethiopia needs Somaliland. Right now Tiny Djibouti gains allot from the Ethiopian Export and Import Business.I can bet you Somaliland can easily put Djibouti out of business it just needs to modernize its ports it needs some investment but it can be done. Perhaps Somaliland should lease the berbera port to the Arabs let them invest in it and Somaliland receives lots of revenues.

Hargeisa 1991 down town hargeisa

19896_10151729655503945_574055626_n.jpg

South Hargeisa

1010921_10151725977933945_406097639_n.jp

Down town hargeisa

1002965_10151724058248945_1534299285_n.j

Borama 1993 Somailand grand conference No UN no Belgium

1017485_241668175957665_357421991_n.jpg

Downtown hargeisa 2013

LfWme8Z.jpg

Down town hargeisa

579289_10151615356094106_807543606_n.jpg

South Hargeisa

485280_10151411537568961_85793596_n.jpg

988527_488167314590817_626600746_n.jpg

GAROODI   

Konfurians love to make themselves feel better by knocking he achievements of SOMALILAND. Today I have a democratic nation that controls its territory. I can go home to my villa. Travel freely across my country without any threats. I have the Red Sea, the golis mountains. The green fields of borama. The plains. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. We have a state without recognition. You have recognition without state I know which one i would have.