Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

A Dark Day for the Survival of Humanity

Marksman   

If homosexuality is not something people are born with, is it then a conscious choice? I find the latter difficult to believe. Because that would imply that straight people also take the decision to be straight some time in their life.

I see it as human development. And if something occurs in nature, it is therefore automatically natural. The difference is to accept homosexual acts versus homosexuality itself. Homosexuality isn't going nowhere and people shouldn't be all emotional about it.

I'm not interested in pseudo science based on religion.

Tallaabo   

N.O.R.F;964927 wrote:
Lol. He doesn't live in Saudi. Can you address his points now?

Well there are no points to address here. The guy just regurgitated the discredited non-sense peddled by the Christian evangelicals and the fanatical Muslim pseudo-scientists. The article in the link talks about the real science if you want to know it.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex.html#.Uc2ovjFwbIU

N.O.R.F;964927 wrote:
Lol. He doesn't live in Saudi. Can you address his points now?

lol, are you sure, hundred percent, my radar is pointing Not only Saudi but specifically Jidda area.

I don't understand what all this brouhaha is all about... More homosexuals means more women for us real men, eh?:D

But jokes aside, the supreme court basically brought an end to DOMA leaving the states to decide whether or not they should institutionalize gay marriage.

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;964935 wrote:
I don't understand what all this brouhaha is all about...
Gay marriage will leave more women for us real men, eh?:
D

That is not the case. You will still have to compete with the lesbians and the bi-sexual guys for every chick:p

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;964938 wrote:
^

It seems you know a tad bit much about the working conditions at Camp Qoomul Luud.

No offense, but why is that?

Only those in deep coma do not know a thing or two about homosexuality

^

well in any case, let's not split hairs. It is all rather disgusting and fyi, I said, more women for "real" men.

I don't think I'd call any man who lost a woman to a lesbo or a fruitcake a real man by any definition. :D

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;964938 wrote:
^

It seems you know a tad bit much about the working conditions at
Camp Qoomul Luud.
No offense, but why is that?

FYI qoomul Luut existed thousands of years ago. The people of to day are qoomul Mohammad [pbuh] and have nothing to do with Luut and his people.

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;964945 wrote:
^

well in any case, let's not split hairs. It is all rather disgusting and fyi, I said, more women for "real" men.

I don't think I'd call any man who lost a woman to a lesbo or a fruitcake a real man by any definition.
:D

Whether you call yourself a real man or an alien do not make you any different to the gay man. The only distinction between you and a gay man is whom you fancy.

^

No need to get pedantic.

As for differences...I dont care either way as long as I do not have to see such blatant deviancy.

Really? Was that what you were doing? Trying to discuss an issue? LOL:D

O.k, I will bite...let's have a discussion then.

Why do you support gay marriage?

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;964953 wrote:
Really? Was that what you were doing? Trying to discuss an issue? LOL:D

O.k, I will bite...let's have a discussion then.

Why do you support gay marriage?

I believe homosexuals have the right to be in a loving relationship. Why do you have any problem with that?

N.O.R.F;964922 wrote:
The culminated of a concerted campaign over 30 years. Slowly slowly we saw them in comedy shows and movies as funny 'likeable' characters setting up one platform after another where it is seen as perfectly normal by many in the west today. Bringing in such laws was only a matter of time.

The same could be said of African Americans and the beginnings of their television presence in the '60s. The original Star Trek series is an excellent example as it featured one of the earliest interracial kisses on TV.