Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Breakingnews Fighting in Kismayo President barre hiiraale Militia vs Ahmed madoobe Militia.

GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;964583 wrote:
So now you hate Kenya
:D

I was just stating who your overlords were. Kenya is Kenya means nothing to me. Everything to you though.

^^Says the man who proclaimed the son born in Adis is much closer to Hargeysa than the one born in Mogadishu.

Your view of Kenya as an imperial power says a lot about your maturity. We view Kenya as neighboring country , and there is no animosity between Kenya and Somalia, present or past.

The Zack   

Gaaroodi is a coward. He couldn't challenge and debate Xiin on his old nick so he sets up a new one.

Proof: this nick was created this June of this year but Gaaroodi seems to every SOLers stance on the Somali politics.

The Zack;964617 wrote:
Gaaroodi is a coward. He couldn't challenge and debate Xiin on his old nick so he sets up a new one.

Proof: this nick was created this June of this year but Gaaroodi seems to every SOLers stance on the Somali politics.

Zack, they come and go :D . It does not surprises me though.

Kismayo has produced one of the best political plays in contemporary Somali politics; the King is sheltered, the queen is on the move crashing the pawns as she moves but eying the Knights behind Kabsuma bridge :D. That is what got GAROODI script to be abrobtly created.

DHAGAYSO: Iftin Xasan Baasto oo goordhow kahadlay waxyaabihii kasoo baxay kulankii

Published on June 26, 2013 by jerryuk · No Comments

Iftiin Xasan Baasto oo ka mid ah raga sheegtay inay madaxweynayaal ka yihiin Jubaland oo la soo xariiray warbaahinta ayaa wuxuu sheegay inay kulan la qaateen saraakiisha ugu saraysa AMISOM gaar ahaan kenya.

Wuxuu sheegay kulankaan inuu qayb ka ahaa bare hiiraale isla markaana looga hadlay arimo badan oo ay ka mitahay xaalada magaalada iyo xiisadaha jira.

http://www.warkii.com/dhagayso-iftin-xasan-baasto-oo-goordhow-kahadlay-waxyaabihii-kasoo-baxay-kulankii/

GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;964612 wrote:
^^Says the man who proclaimed the son born in Adis is much closer to Hargeysa than the one born in Mogadishu.

Your view of Kenya as an imperial power says a lot about your maturity. We view Kenya as neighboring country , and there is no animosity between Kenya and Somalia, present or past.

Ethiopia is Ethiopia it doesn't dictate it's terms to me and I have the same relationship with Djibouti as well there are no Ethiopian or Djibouti troops in SOMALILAND to further my clan interests. If I have better relations with my Ethiopian neighbour then my Somalian one it says something about you and not me.

look likes Sh Modaba is loosing influence he is not the man anymore , Amisom is consulting with Barre and Iftine Basto how to improve security in Kismayo ... what was all the hype about Raskombani troops.... its time for reconciliation

GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;964621 wrote:
Zack, they come and go
. It does not surprises me though.

Kismayo has produced one of the best political plays in contemporary Somali politics; the King is sheltered, the queen is on the move crashing the pawns as she moves but eying the Knights behind Kabsuma bridge
. That is what got GAROODI script to be abrobtly created.

A man who believes Kenyan force will hold a town for him is accusing others. You deny your president entry into his own country for clan interest I don't think you can lecture anyone ya xin

malistar2012;964647 wrote:
look likes Sh Modaba is loosing influence he is not the man anymore , Amisom is consulting with Barre and Iftine Basto how to improve security in Kismayo ... what was all the hype about Raskombani troops.... its time for reconciliation

He never had influence to start with remember he controlls 25% of the town the rest is controlled by various clan milittias:p

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;964536 wrote:
a very elaborate plan is being cooked. a combo of AMISOM and Jubbaland police is being trained to take over security functions of the city. Soon there will be a security sweep, that will net whatever weapons in the city .

No matter what the stooges of Kenya cook ie madoobe and company, there already counter measures in place. This is what I been saying since the beginning of this clan conflict. Nobody will respect madoobes self appointed title.