Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Prominent Alshabab leader surrenders himself to Authorities

Daqane   

somalee;964813 wrote:
The man is with his ''ehel'', he has come to retire peacefully. He's not any different than the murderous warlords that are respected in these communities. Any thought of the ''Sheikh'' facing justice should be perished.

that's the second time that you have reffered to a certain community respecting warlords, as a script being manipulated on this boards since the owner is a little 18 yr old boy maybe it behoves you to remember your ardent bellydancing for yeey, morgan, barre, ina siyad barre et al and your own shababi sheikh currently prezo of caano boodhe land, horta doqonimo laagu maa diinto keep spewing your shyte to those that don't know better...

somalee   

Lol, I hear Aideed has been ''beatified'' and now is fondly referred to as The Saint. I think the ''Sheikh'' is more deserving of that title. I understand how difficult it is for a community to surrender one of its most prominent members.

Daqane   

looool how much do I owe you for the psychoanalysis? don't say nothing I never believe anything that is free is of good quality.

somalee   

Oh, my services are extremely expensive. I'm afraid you will be required to sell off some looted property, or ask a cousin to do that.

Daqane   

maybe I could sell the villa your family inevitably used to live in xamar and use some of the proceeds to pay for you inciseful analysis hmmmm....hope that won't leave you feeling too....hmmmm bitter..hmmm?

Daqane   

no you reffered to me as a man/woman the ambiguity must excite you, baal pm kaga fuur life is a box of choklatis waryaa lets see. what flavour ......p.s maaxa qubtay inaar aad uskag ku leedhaay?

somalee   

Daqane;964841 wrote:
mind giving this man/woman your personal details in the pm?

What's the meaning of this? You are asking for my details irrespective of your sex? You are a very sick ***** Time to discontinue this silly chitchat, can't believe I have been replying to a ******