Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Prominent Alshabab leader surrenders himself to Authorities

He knew it coming ...

He has been transitioning to zero since he rejected common sense and embraced this murderous group. If they play their card right , this gives SFG unprecedented leverage with respect to Alshabaab, and IC.

Khadafi   

It's time this blood thirsty murderor faces some justice. Dowladnimo meesha hadey ka jirto xadda aa la ogaana.

nothing new here. Hassan Dahir Aweys is a mujahideen shuura council whore. the man has been on more shura councils than i've had hot dinners. it won't be long before he moves up the ximan iyo xeeb hierarchy.

Daqane   

Alpha Blondy;964513 wrote:
nothing new here. Hassan Dahir Aweys is a mujahideen shuura council whore. the man has been on more shura councils than i've had hot dinners. it won't be long before he moves up the ximan iyo xeeb hierarchy.

loool this is so true

NGONGE   

^^ You're assuming no planes are going to arrive in the dead of night to take him away for some questioning first. ;)

Mad_Mullah;964742 wrote:
LOL @ Justice. You know HAG treat one another. He'll be let go to help peace efforts, he might even get a job in the government.

Your truly sick inaar im a ''HAG'' and i want the man punished more than you want :mad:

you know i was about to whoop his son in xamar when i visited back in 2001, fortunately for me, i was held back by a friend otherwise their clan's militia would have killed me.

The American won't arrest him. They're smart, they'll play their cards right like with Sharif. THey'll make him join the government, give him a nice position. That's it.

somalee   

The man is with his ''ehel'', he has come to retire peacefully. He's not any different from the murderous warlords that are respected in these communities. Any thought of the ''Sheikh'' facing justice should be perished.