Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Breaking news garowe clan enclave invades Taleex

War Dag Dag ah:-Xaalada magaalada Taleex Oo kacsan iyo koox Uu Cabdi Halas Horkacayo Oo gaadhay halkaas

Wararka naga soogaadhaya caasimada maamlka khaatumo ee magaalada taleex ayaa lagu soowamayaa inay halkaasi gaadheen koox uu hogaamiyano horgal Cabdi halas Oo kamid Wasiirada maamulka faroole.

horgal ayaa lagu soowaramayaa inuu horkacayay koox hoosgalayal sida warbahinta warar hoose ay ku helayso ayaa lasheegayaa in kooxdan qawlaysata ah e soogaadhay magaalada taleex ay wadaan furfur lacageed oo rabaan inay halkaas kabilabaan.

Wararka ya intaas ku daraya in kooxdan Uu horkacay Cabdi halas Oo asal ahaan kasoojeeda deganada khaatum,ay xidhiidh ay laso sameyeen qaarkamid ah madaxda maamulka khaatumo ay ku imadeen sida warar hoose ay sheegayaan, balse aanay cadeen shaqsiga gaar ah ee Xidhiidhka Laseemayay kooxdan.

Waxaa kacsan xaalada magaalada iyagoo dhamaan ciidamada qabalka Sida Ee maamulkhaatumo iyo shacabka ay u diyaar garoobayaan sidii ay uga saarilahayeen Maleeshiyadkan Qaska kawada gudaha Magaalada taleex,waxaana lafilayaa in saacadaha soosocda ay halkaasi kasaraan ciimada Khaatumo Kooxdan qaswadayaasha ah.

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;964189 wrote:
You cant even pass Khatumo, khatumo will not allow Pirates to rule over them

:D

NGONGE   

I thought the Kismaayo fiasco had brought all these sides together, why "invade"? :D (assuming this news is true in the way you present it).

Naxar is taleex taking part of the Puntland elections i doubt that is true there are no formal relations between Khatumo and puntland so how are they able to visit makes no sense. Or are you an apologist and approve the invasion.

NGOGNE the khatumites supporrted Ahmed madoobe never faroole and the Pirates.

I heard the pirates are approaching the outskirts of Hargaysa too...

Be afraid Xaaji Xunduf! BE VERY AFRAID!

Quick, throw the bones and see what sort of evil storm these pirate clouds portend.:D

LOL @Ngonge

Xaaji Xunjuf;964199 wrote:
Naxar is taleex taking part of the Puntland elections i doubt that is true there are no formal relations between Khatumo and puntland so how are they able to visit makes no sense. Or are you an apologist and approve the invasion.

NGOGNE the khatumites supporrted Ahmed madoobe never faroole and the Pirates.

Xaaji, am pretty sure they will not partake in puntland elections at least as a state but there is no animosity between puntland and khaatumites. there are still khaatumite members in the puntland government and they will hopefully one day Iron out their political differences. Meanwhile they are free to visit Khaatumo controlled cities as they usually do, Xudun, Taleex and buhoodle.

^^ Thats good but for Khatumo as an administration they should keep Puntland and Somaliland away or else it will not be good for the admin , i am sure those under Puntland want the elections to happen there since abdisamad is originally from taleex.

him and many others but I Don't think they would try to conduct elections until they iron out those differences which is not possible under Faroole's admin. As for Somaliland, I think the admin is content with Lascaanod

GAROODI   

Funny how the only place they invade is not controlled by SOMALILAND. Somaliland army sits 23 miles from The pirate capital Garowe. How embarassing its like my enemy being based in arabsiyo. why do you think Farole e aussie mini cab driver has not invaded las canod. I have always argued for the creatio. Of a buffer zone inside Somalia to use as Further leverage. Early gift from the pirates.