Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

Happy 26 of June...Soomaliya soomali baa leh!

Tallaabo   

May Allah help Somaliland to prosperity and make our youth achieve their full potential. Amiin. Happy 26th June everyone;)

SOO MAAL   

xasan-ssss1.jpg

Message from the President of Somalia, regarding June 26 Independence Day " I wish my people and country all the best, happy June 26"

uchi   

lol Alpha :)

Does rudy think he is funny? I never really get his ****** comments.

Happy SL Independence Day!

aero   

Alpha quit raining down on our parade with your crummy flag. Let us blue and white supporters cherish this day without seeing that Mexican themed flag of yours.

Alpha Blondy;964415 wrote:
somalilandflag1227311616.jpg

LOL Goes to show how even the dear supporters of Somaliland respects their calan by laying it flat on the ground. If it weren't for the shahadah you guys clearly show little respect for, I'd run a river dance all over it.

aero;964584 wrote:

Alpha quit raining down on our parade with your crummy flag. Let us blue and white supporters cherish this day without seeing that Mexican themed flag of yours.

LOL Goes to show how even the dear supporters of Somaliland respects their calan by laying it flat on the ground. If it weren't for the shahadah you guys clearly show little respect for, I'd run a river dance all over it.

19371_310342893490_347768_n.jpg

Haatu   

Happy independence day folks.

Alpha, that flag of yours didn't exist back then, the blue one did and was raised first in Hargeysa on that night 53 years ago.

SOO MAAL;964481 wrote:
xasan-ssss1.jpg

Message from the President of Somalia, regarding June 26 Independence Day " I wish my people and country all the best, happy June 26"

Picutre perfect if that is all is needed, but deep inside there is nothing called my People, since when one owns PPl?

but happy to my Habaryaroos, june,26 . i will hold right now to say happy july 1st cz i am not eager to admit it yet,with the exception of the former true elected Presidents god bless them, Honorable Aden Abdulle and Dr. Shermarke.

aero   

Haatu, true say.

Alpha Blondy;964603 wrote:
19371_310342893490_347768_n.jpg

3omdjm.jpg

Seeing that I am the baller here, I'm going to continue to ball on :D.

somalia_flag.jpg

Wave on!