Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Ha I Salaamin

Aaliyyah   

underdog;963994 wrote:
Apprently its happens quite a bit. I dismissed it automatically but my cousin swears up and down that this arab guy just asked him for money and he just gave it.

In Toronto I heard there are some indian swami/guru guys around the Eaton centre that will walk up to you and tell you something no one but you could possibly know then proceed to talk you into going with them to an ATM to take out a couple of hundred $$$.

But I agree with with Shiekh Beta Al Brunette, Wudu and Ayatul Kursi is a great shield.

Wow that is crazy. This is the first time I read about such bizarre thing.

Ayatu Kursina way fiicantahay marwalba in la akhristo. Waxwalba xun ayeey ka xijaabi.

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;964010 wrote:
^ that i do
not
know. my intentions were merely to 'remind'. its a shame you feel this way. it is said, the believer will not enter the gates of heaven with even an atom's weight of ARROGANCE.

waa bila towfiq.

AAAB

I guess that means you're screwed!

Aaliyyah   

Apophis can you give me a scenario where one can be outsmarted to give their money away?...at least sixir is a reasonable explanation of why one would hand their money to a complete stranger (if it ever happened that is..still have my doubts)