Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Give up arms or face full force, Uhuru tells Mandera, Wajir leaders

Wadani   

Xaaji Xunjuf;964020 wrote:
Wadani laakin wanu ka adagnahay kuwaas maxanu geel ka dhacnay ilahooow danbigeena dhaaf maxanu caruur ku korinay cuud anu ka so dhacnay Haatu and his people.

Amiin ya Rabbi. :cool:

Tollow Illaahay reer miyigii hore miyuu u qabanayaa geella la kala dhici jiray? Ileen ilaa wadaaddada ayaa colka weerarka qaadayaa u sii ducayn jiraye lool.

Xaaji Xunjuf;964020 wrote:
Wadani laakin wanu ka adagnahay kuwaas maxanu geel ka dhacnay ilahooow danbigeena dhaaf maxanu caruur ku korinay cuud anu ka so dhacnay Haatu and his people.

LOOOOOL isdeji ninyahow :D

Haatu   

Warsamaale, I don't do chest-beating sxb. Btw folks, I've been lying about my clan. I'm unfortunately from the so-called 'Looma-ooyaan'.

the best policy is avoid clan insinuations and unfortunately you keep bringing it up. who the heck are these " looma ooyaan" ?? Bantus, barawanese, *******..

Haatu;964053 wrote:
Warsamaale, I don't do chest-beating sxb. Btw folks, I've been lying about my clan. I'm unfortunately from the so-called 'Looma-ooyaan'.

unfortunately kulaha war say alxamdulilah farabuuto waaxiid :P

warsamaale;964069 wrote:
its between and the , both somali communities and yes both are HAG.

No they are not - check your facts.

There are acculturated to the Borana/Oromo culture and who speak that language and no Somali at all, there are those who speak Maay and are closer to and self-identify as such (the part ) and there are those who speak fluent Somali and would not hesitate to kick your a$$ if you called them something else (this last group normally say they are of descent). Bottom-line, a group of folks who speak various languages and identify themselves as whatever their origin.

And no Geedi Shamboow was not but the in.

Strictly speaking HAG are abti to . But as you can see above a community can identify as this or that because of other factors other than patrimonial descent. And as far as I know, don't self-identify as HAG but recognize the abti link to HAG.

on the other hand are pure HAG.

but you know these who acculturated to borana/oromo culture still speak somali sometimes or pick it up very easily from what i have observed in kenya. i was talking to one friend of mine, he told me just 70 yrs ago, no one in their community spoke borana. they will tell you its not their language and af maay is their tongue.

Daqane   

QansaxMeygaag;964124 wrote:
No they are not - check your facts.

There are acculturated to the Borana/Oromo culture and who speak that language and no Somali at all, there are those who speak Maay and are closer to and self-identify as such (the part of ) and there are those who speak fluent Somali and would not hesitate to kick your a$$ if you called them something else (this last group normally say they are of descent). Bottom-line, a group of folks who speak various languages and identify themselves as whatever their origin.

And no Geedi Shamboow was not but the in.

Strictly speaking HAG are abti to . But as you can see above a community can identify as this or that because of other factors other than patrimonial descent. And as far as I know, don't self-identify as HAG but recognize the abti link to HAG.

Murulle on the other hand are pure HAG.

Really then why is the sole member of the SFG parliament on the HAG parliamentary list?