Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

Professor Samatar's Conclusions Of Somaliland

Mahad naq iyo Bogaadin ka dib, Axmed Ismaaciil Samatar waxa uu madashaasi kaga dhawaaqay inuu ku qancay qadiyada gooni-isutaaga Somaliland, arkayna waxaanu filayn iyo horumar la mahadiyo oo aan maanta cidna dafirin Karin, si buuxdana waxa uu u shaaciyay inay Somaliland xaq u leedahay aqoonsi iyo inay beesha Caalamku hoos ugu daadegto sugida xuquuqda Mawaadiniinta Mandaqadan ku dhaqan.

He is fully on board i want him to run in some kind of office in Somaliland he is an intelligent man he can contribute to Somaliland

STOIC   

I'll be gobsmacked if they appoint him something.This guy is a windbag and confused.He need to stay as a professor (and write ) and talk less.....

STOIC   

^Look out for his next move and don't be disappointed after he publish whatever project he is doing for the BRITS

Blessed   

Ninkan waa laga badbadiyay. Bisinka!

I hope he stays out of SL politics. If he wants to help his land and people - our education sector needs improvement and the HE sector can do with development - he and all the other Somali Drs can do so much in that department but sadly dadkeena empty political rehtoric ayuunla macaan- qofkii dhaqaaqaba waa inuu minister noqdo.

*Blessed;963872 wrote:
Ninkan waa laga badbadiyay. Bisinka!

I hope he stays out of SL politics. If he wants to help his land and people - our education sector needs improvement and the HE sector can do with development - he and all the other Somali Drs can do so much in that department but sadly dadkeena empty political rehtoric ayuunla macaan- qofkii dhaqaaqaba waa inuu minister noqdo.

So true! He wants to make a contribution to his people - Then do it in the profession he's toiled in for the last 30 yrs = an educator. But the ego is a powerful animal.....

i do remember him sort of promising to disclose a 'kiss and tell memoir' of his short but rich experiences of SL. word on the street is..... he will replace saylici.

ANWAR   

Somali Professors are funny

Professors belongs to education and research sector, not kiss the A** of politicians,,