Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

MARRIAGE JOKES!!!

Marriage

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.

You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?"

The other replied, "Yes, I am, I married the wrong man."

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."

She replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice,"

A lady inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Husband wanted."

Next day she received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

The bride, upon her engagement, went to her mother and said, "I've found a man just like father!"

Her mother replied, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?"

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"

And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying,"

Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

Dad: That happens in every country, son.

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late."

The trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to prove it.

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

You know the honeymoon is pretty much> over when you start to go out with the boys on Wednesday nights, and so does she.

Personally, I think one of the greatest things about marriage is that as both husband and father, I can say anything I want to around the house. Of course, no one pays the least bit of attention.

How do most men define marriage?

An expensive way to get laundry done for free.

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

Words to live by: Do not argue with a spouse who is packing your parachute.

First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"

Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful.

NoVa   

haha looll damn' man'..i can't believe it..is that how marriage is....all of them feel like they r in miserable situations...But that was funny' thought..4real...

my favoure one was...

First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"

Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive." looooool ..ala xasisanaa..he wants 2 get ride of her ASAP...

Ariadne   

lol

My fav was this:

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

Still chuckling :D . BTW I like your signature sheytan :D