Sign in to follow this  
Classified

From ONLF to Kililka Shanaad *Shocking*

Abdikhaliq Mohamed was an ONLF supporter. Here he is singing in a ONLF Ruwaayad.

Here is Abdkhaliq Mohamed in JigJiga singing for Ina Illey and Kililka Shanaad. :D

Faafan   

So what? they don't represent ONLF, they sing and are out for hire. It doesn't hurt the struggle, many opportunists may have gone to Jigjiga the last few summers to get a piece of the bloated budget Ilay was given to bribe members of the diaspora but this small Jigjiga buzz has lost energy. Ilay has a target on his forehead( to be ousted by Addis Ababa and politically executed soon), his Liyuu have almost disintegrated( many defecting to ONLF) and the Ethiopians are more eager to have talks with ONLF.Project-Ilay is coming to an end and ONLF has forced the Ethiopians to the negotiation table.

These people don't represent anything, nor can they change the reality in places like Godey or Jigjiga. We accept political and military deserters frequently from Ethiopia and the Kilil, this is more significant than wedding singers that ONLF supporters use to hire who went to Jigjiga to cash-in.

Daqane   

Faafan;964396 wrote:
So what? they don't represent ONLF, they sing and are out for hire. It doesn't hurt the struggle, many opportunists may have gone to Jigjiga the last few summers to get a piece of the bloated budget Ilay was given to bribe members of the diaspora but this small Jigjiga buzz has lost energy. Ilay has a target on his forehead( to be ousted by Addis Ababa and politically executed soon), his Liyuu have almost disintegrated( many defecting to ONLF) and the Ethiopians are more eager to have talks with ONLF.Project-Ilay is coming to an end and ONLF has forced the Ethiopians to the negotiation table.

These people don't represent anything, nor can they change the reality in places like Godey or Jigjiga. We accept political and military deserters frequently from Ethiopia and the Kilil, this is more significant than wedding singers that ONLF supporters use to hire who went to Jigjiga to cash-in.

The ONLF has failed in any estimation, we have been hearing the same stories about ileys time comming for years and yet he seems to be growing fatter every year, these people you call wedding singers represent the failures of the ONLF, and from what I gather the only negotiations going on is how the ONLF will surrender.

Wedding singers kulaha maxaa internetka undefeated lagu yahay...

ONLF is paralyzed Iley is winning because he has the resources and he wins the hearts and minds of his clan , since 2011 there are more people siding with Ileey. And most of the ONLF community are also fixated with Kismayo. So many put their halgan on halt to achieve a state for beesha inside Somalia. And fight another day by the TPLF paid allot of Somali singers to sing for the state. ONLF as a rebel movement needs huge transformation if it wants to succeed, it also needs more support. The isolated Eritrean state will not cut it for the ONLF. The ONLF rebels are in huge trouble.

nuune   

^^ Actually reason being a lot of people siding with him is because Iley got the money to fund, just get that marka hore, sxb.

As someone who knows Abdikhaliq very well, I can say that he chose where he can milk the system, and he personally many times said to me that there is nothing wrong if I go back to my land and see my families in Wardher, Godey & Qabridahar, two things combined him together(being broke & not seeing the land), being fanaan and broke in the West is a series matter(only revenue being weddings), so he identified a market there, went there, and is milking the system there, getting paid more than he could have earned in London.

Finally, qofka mabda' waa inuu leeyahay and I don't like qofka mabda'a uu aaminsanyahey had iyo jeer badala like this fanaan, Abdikhaliq is not the first fanaan to sing for dabaqoodhiyaasha, nor the last one, but he failed, and changed his mabda' uu aaminsanaa for so long even though shaqa la'aan ay u geesay inuu u heeso ilay iiyo dhulkuu yiri waan booqan uusan booqan karin illaa uu dhaho ONLF waxba kama jiro, it is true haddii uu ka soo dagi lahaa Jigjiga asoon horey ugu ogeysiin inuu imanayo ay xidhi lahaayeen, so the announcement wey horeysay uu yiri waan soo xaroodey ee saas ula socda.

Iley made some big movements. Even my dad went back to Jigjiga this year. This is still our land even if we hate the Habashis. We need to invest in our country, build schools and universities. We KNOW that the Ethiopian government is allowing us to do this because they want to keep us away from ONLF.

Same thing is happening in Xamar, people are coming back and investing, the locals prefer this over Shabab but before it was Shabab or M-Ryan miliias. Like before in OG it was ONLF or poverty, torture etc.

They are trying to make us like the Oromos but that won't happen. I reckon ONLF might become stronger if they get backing from STATES instead of the diaspora. Most obvious country being Egypt.

The guy talking in 2:05 duration, Isn't he a Puntlander (**)? :confused:

Here he is dancing in Puntland celebration in 2010 at duration 3:45, jumping around. :D

Also Ethiopia managed to close us in, by forcing their stooges in Somaliland/Puntland to hand us over every time they smell something suspect.

Mad_Mullah;964687 wrote:
Also Ethiopia managed to close us in, by forcing their stooges in Somaliland/Puntland to hand us over every time they smell something suspect.

Who's us? Did you know Somalilanders and Puntlanders also settle in Kililka Shanaad? :D