Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland: Recent Attacks On UN In Somalia Spur Secession Talks

^^ British army you must be smoking something else if Caynabo and oog was taken with the Help of British you surely could have taken it back when the Brits were long gone. A the Height of the MOD govt you had a large defense Budget your Militia were fighting alongside the SNA forces but they were crushed. The thing is caynabo and oog was taken during the era of the tribal wars and no European was involved.

Duufaan;963567 wrote:
well that is true, the whole area belongs buhodle community. we are talking about Somaliland army here, the fact qurulugud community need Somaliland army and yesterday the British army can not be taken serious.

Qurulugud community and Somaliland army are the same. Are you that dumb or waad is yelyeelisa like Xaji Xundur? lol Reality is, put up or shut up. Go try to resettle your old settlements in from Caynaba to Wadamagoo, to Garadag, to Bali Dhig to Dharaarweyn and beyond. :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;963564 wrote:
Duufaan Somaliland completely smashed the Buhoodle militia went inside Buhoodle cleansed it and than Pull out and after haglatoosiye signed the peace agreement there is no need for further clashes. You can build what ever village you want , maad ilawday the time for clan expansionist with in SL is no longer case
you are 100 years to late. Cartan iyo camuud la iska qaad ceelki reer hagare eh.

Ku jar hadalka, hadalka kuba jar! :D

GAROODI   

This is the SOMALILAND army in buhoodle Saxib, buhoodles people are our people we do things differently in SOMALILAND. No one can control from Djibouti border to Somalia border without a sizeable army. Dadkan khiyali ku noola.

Regular training producing thousands:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

You have no idea do you

Duufaan   

these people are full of inferiority. in one hand claiming victorious and same time mentally inferior and therefore no point arguing with them.

GAROODI   

Duufaan;963582 wrote:
these people are full of inferiority. in one hand claiming victorious and same time mentally inferior and therefore no point arguing with them.

Yes we are very well put argument now have a glass of hot milk and have someone read you a bedtime story before you sleep.

Duufaan   

GAROODI;963584 wrote:
Yes we are very well put argument now have a glass of hot milk and have someone read you a bedtime story before you sleep.

I am very proud nomad! I do not drink hot milk or chocolate and no bedtime story for my kids. I do not like imitating other cultures,

As man from my region said when his wife from your region made him a soup. The man who never put anything hot in his mouth.

Bishmahayga ma anaa kulayl kow isaga siiyaa

Kashi ma anigaa cuna sidii qabadhe ........... xaaji baa garanaye

naagyahay dheryahan iga qorqaad wada kuraaqaaya

waad ifahantey soo maaha

GAROODI   

Dot get me started Saxib lol dumarkeena waay no so xaaga baxaan (if you get my drift) magaloyinki inflation ba kudacay Ayaga dartood so don't get me started. Go cry to Cali Galayd. Your lies have been exposed and when you don't know what to say you resort to cheap insults. Put up or shut up.

Tallaabo   

Duufaan;963554 wrote:
Xaaji

buuhoodle community alone could handle it and they are no where close as they community advancing and building multiple new villages toward caynabo.

just few

The Buuhoodle community are building thousands of homes in Hargaisa, Burco, and in other towns as well. We are proud of them and their progress because after all they are our relatives.

Tallaabo   

Johnny B;963636 wrote:
Have you all missed this ?

Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization
=
UNPO

No we did not miss it because we are not represented by Ugandan and Kikiyu generals. We are free people ;)

ANWAR   

Xaaji Xunjuf;963682 wrote:
^^^
:D
:D there are even Nigerians sieraleone Djibouti and xabashis half of Africa is in Somalia.

What is wrong with Nigerians, sieraleone, Djibouti and xabashis ?? do not be a racist Old man...

22 years of civil war. but still Mogadishu is richer than the whole of Somaliland BBHAHAHAHAH

74737_339751019457269_1538627414_n.jpg