Sign in to follow this  
Mudane

Can you answer this?!

Mudane   

Here is a question I would like to ask. It is simple if you understand it well, and it is even simplier if you heard it before. Here it goes:

A Somali imigrant male met another imigrant from Vietnam. They became good freinds. They were both happily married with two beautiful daughters. For some odd reason both of their wives dead. After grievining for a while, they decided to exchange the girls(each would marry the other's daughter). The marriage was a success and they both end up two sons. Now, how are the two sons related? Explained your answer, please.

PS: This is not a question a came up with, I heard it from other people a while ago. Probably some of you heard too.

Some of the context of the story has been changed to make the story more clear.

OK   

HAHAHHA MAN WHERE ARE U GET THIS STORY FROM NIGGA THAT SHIT IS FUNNY AS HELL AND I CANT ANSWER AT ALL MAN, BUT ITS MAKE ME LAUGH.

samiira   

hahahahah it is really funny, but i think they related in blod at all, the too guys are freinds and the too girls are not related so sons can not be related in blood eccept long and wanderfull reletion that thier gands has. i think so but it is funny. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hibo   

the two chhildren are uncles & nephew to each other because each ones mother is the others sister e.g the somali girls father married the vietnam daughter thus making the child from the somalian man and the vietnamise girl her brother. this is the same for the vietnam man and the somali girl's child, your mothers brother becomes your uncle and your are their nephew.