Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Interview with Faisal rooble if Hassan Blocks Federalism Somalia might disintegrate

GAROODI   

warsamaale;963719 wrote:
GAROODI, the newest angry cuqdad-lander
:D

The people who destroyed Somalia and are still attempting to hold it hostage Aya cuqdad qaba lol.

Carafaat   

Tillamook;963515 wrote:
^

Carafat, Odeyga has already forewarned us of folks like you when he wrote in the same article you've provided, the following...

"A limited number of sectarian letters, however, strongly expressed their bone of contention with me, often either distorting the main ideas in my article, or deliberately sticking to a hardened position of their own. Some others tried to cyber terrorize me in the same fashion Mogadishu cabal often politically terrorizes or intimidates dissent voices as a means to an end."

Marka, stop distorting the dude's ideas or implying sinister motives without actually proffering any sort of tangible proof
!

one random example. In the video he blames Hasan Sheick in strong wordings for the failed talks between Somaliland and Somalia. And in this article of may 2012(before Hasan even was elected) he declared the talks dead on arrival due to ideological and procedural mishaps.

http://www.wardheernews.com/Articles%202012/May/26_talks_tfg_somaliland_faisal.html

This guy is just looking for any excuse to blame everything on Hasan Sheick and HAG(Kuli fitna). He is just another diaspora clan warrior hardly worth listening to.