Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Interview with Faisal rooble if Hassan Blocks Federalism Somalia might disintegrate

The Zack   

Well said, Mr.Rooble! Somalia will no longer be in prison for some folks that refuse to move forward: it has been over two decades and they are still the same...no more waiting.

Faysal should hold an after-school-program tutoring session with Mogadishu elites to teach the benefits of federalism :D

He is one of the most eloquent in expressing the pro argument for federalism in today's Somalia.

Horta why are HAG dead set against federalism ?? is it advantageous to SAHAL and thus unacceptable or are they they just harkening back nostalgically to the days of central rule and want to reconstitute it ??

^^^HAG are not against federalism they just dont want clan federalism they want mixed clan states. But still with a strong federal govt that controls the regions. They are against autonomous states

Xaaji Xunjuf;963326 wrote:
^^^HAG are not against federalism they just dont want clan federalism they want mixed clan states. But still with a strong federal govt that controls the regions. They are against autonomous states

War Xaaji X, i am way confused which way to Ride you, what on earth areyou talking about when you are saying Mixed Clan States? first of all each and every one of state is mixed however you looked but the point is if one Region decides to rule themself so let it be , it is clear that the Old Somali you knew will not come back in its original state for sure.so whatever is left must be worked it out. Why afraid to see each Region Rule themself? i can't comprehend those of you who are so adamant against Federalism? Muqdisho need to realize and get serious ,welcoming Foregin donors is not the answer to resolve the core issue, accepting Federalism is the first and the last step,if they can't pass that road then no point of talking to anyone. The way i see Alshabab will do better then the current Rag Holligans.

I heard that too, but i think its an excuse. they want a unitary centralized state ala SB, make no mistake. anyways in my opinion we should have whatever federal form we can afford now. when the state is stable and secure and the dangers like AS have passed away we can return and change the formula but right now is not the time for heavens sake

IsseRiyole;963334 wrote:
War Xaaji X, i am way confused which way to Ride you, what on earth areyou talking about when you are saying Mixed Clan States? first of all each and every one of state is mixed however you looked but the point is if one Region decides to rule themself so let it be , it is clear that the Old Somali you knew will not come back in its original state for sure.so whatever is left must be worked it out. Why afraid to see each Region Rule themself? i can't comprehend those of you who are so adamant against Federalism? Muqdisho need to realize and get serious ,welcoming Foregin donors is not the answer to resolve the core issue, accepting Federalism is the first and the last step,if they can't pass that road then no point of talking to anyone. The way i see Alshabab will do better then the current Rag Holligans.

I just told you why they are against it thats not persay my opinion i believe clan federalism should be given a chance and see if it works or not lets try it for now. When i said Mix is the states will be exclusively one tribe. And some want to mix the regions for example Jubbaland should unite with bay and bakool and the lower shabelle. So that the state is more diverse something that in that order. Well atleast thats how Mogadishu want it.

Haatu   

Xasan Sh's lot don't want federalism. I've come to this conclusion after looking at events closely and watching a programme on federalism the other day which is very unfortunate as there will be no stable, united Somalia without federalism. With that said, some of the pro-federalism clique themselves need a reality check and need to learn the difference between federalism and confederacy.

The deen is against the old man, this is the reality no need to hide it. Somalidu waxay tidha wixi la qariya qudhun ba ku jira. When Somalis are being honest with themselves oo ay runta isku sheegan when there is no taboo any more ayey booguhu bogsanayan. Xaaji Xunjuf Wa dakharkini dhegeysta, hadaad rabtan inad bogsatan.