Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Greetings from Mogadishu

Just to say Hi for now ....... and let you know I'm here :D

I have been appointed as the Somaliland's Ambassador to Somalia and I will be handing my papers to the President in the coming few days. Don't miss the big day .... :D

Kool_Kat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;963170 wrote:
War is ilaali safiir iyo calilahayne eh.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! My sentiments exactly...

Good luck JB!

Waar I was very close to the place and happened in front of my eyes as I was heading that way ..... the place is unpredictable wallee

But none of the SOLers are here ,,, except maybe that chief of staff one .... show been bay inagu akhriyayeen markay lahaayeen waanu joognaa :D

Jacaylbaro;963203 wrote:
But none of the SOLers are here ,,, except maybe that chief of staff one .... show been bay inagu akhriyayeen markay lahaayeen waanu joognaa
:D

lol@markay lahaayeen waanu joognaa :

Ragga Abtigiis baa u fulaysan horta. Wallee lays baray, tallaabo dheere goormu Nairobi buste ku huwaday, kulahaa xanuun baan bastay la ahay:D, nuune iigu daran u marqaati furay

I envy you Jacaylbaro, you are at least inside the country there is always a risk awoowe, but working inside the country is beyond bravery

I salute reer Muqdisho wallee ,,, working and living here is such bravery I'm telling you.

Abtigiis waa nin nasiib badan wallee .... He would have been in that place by then.

And amiir faysal was right al the way when he said landers are migrating to xamar.;)

xx would be next i say.

Jb how is bar caynabo in hodan, one of my favs does it still exist?

^ Nothing wrong with visiting Mogadishu, not sure about migrating but people can visit Mogadishu, its a very nice city and i am planning to visit the place soon to U act if JB went to garowe ama meelo kale.