Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Anyone from Old School... OGMoti is back...

OG Moti   

Guys after years of disappearance, I have found an old school in person which encouraged me to come back, anyone remembers this old timer?

Second anyone by chance has the old Somali movies posters I posted in 2005, damn has it been that long?

hola on me

NGONGE   

^^ Why did you come back, Og? Last time you left, you took half the site with you (including Jacaylbaro). :D

(welcome back saaxib).

Didnt you quit the site after those girls were banned, Moti? OG-Girl and the other girl that I cant remember her name.. :) Guess Nuune's persuasion worked. Welcome back!

NGONGE   

^^ Nuune went with him, GT. :D

I think it was A&T that convinced him. And, to be honest, A&T would convince a sanam to talk, never mind Moti to come back.

nuune   

^^ Gheelle, ha maqlin Duq Ngonge, isaguba xiligii kala guurka ee Baro family ayuu yimid, during those times, Baro Family ayaanba ku mashquulsaneyn, dhibka dhan this CULT ayaa keenay in la kala yaaco,

Moti and & AT&T don't know each other as AT&T was a late comer, I wanted inaan is baro habeen dhaweyd but AT&T ayaa yara xanuunsanaa.

Moti, welcome back,

OG Moti   

lool man these guys are still here, balo.. and it seems you guys have an elephant memory.. I left because of Asian life dragged me a bit away, from Cambodia, Iraq, and then East Timor, Myanmar, Thailand, Laoes Vietnam, Australia not Nairobi.. Glad to be back, since you guys have Elephant memory anyone has the Somali movies posters I posted like 19seventynuux? good to see old friends..

Juxa   

belo belo ma ina-adeer sh!t bey ku bareen?

welcome back, not that this site needs another confused carabeeti