Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

HAG Godfathers Say Hamar Isn't A Somali City. VIDEO

Dr_Osman   

These are The godfathers of Muqdishu. And for the first time I agree with Xaaji, The capital isn't defined in the constitution and it will be discussed if it will remain th capital or not through conference called Shirka Mustaqbalka Casimada Somaliya. These HAG Godfathers want it both ways, they want Hamar to be a clan enclave yet have the title of capital city. You can't get it both ways guys. Hamar will be a normal gobol if you want a clan based city. I think these Godfathers prove why mogadishu isnt a viable capital for umada somaliyeed. I think a new designated federal capital should be decided on. Maybe even build a new city and distribute it evenly across the somali clans on a 4.5 basis. Mogadishu is were the blood is spilling, how do we still consider this the capital of somalia when so much blood has been shed the blood is still spilling. The best idea for somalis is start fresh, new capital, free of bad history, free of bloodshed, equally settled on a 4.5 basis and hamar can serve as a museum of war for our children on what tribalism can lead too.

cadnaan1   

LOL asxaabtan ayaad leedihiin HAG ayey matalaan kuwaan waaba gaajo halka ay fadhiyaan ayaaba liidata.

teeda kale waxa dhan meesha fadhiya waa hal jufo oo la yiraahdo reer-mataan oo ku waashay xamar unukaa leh.

GAROODI   

cadnaan1;963350 wrote:
LOL asxaabtan ayaad leedihiin HAG ayey matalaan kuwaan waaba gaajo halka ay fadhiyaan ayaaba liidata.

teeda kale waxa dhan meesha fadhiya waa hal jufo oo la yiraahdo reer-mataan oo ku waashay xamar unukaa leh.

Agree with the above the video is being taken out of context it's just a small group however 16 degmo of mugdisho is controlled by the same family so is it really the case. This is Africa nothing fair and all is fair but love and war. The city is in the heartland of hag territory and hag domination is a reality as d block domination of garowe is a reality. Share everything or share nothing. If Somalia I.e Italian Somalia was to share everything Hag domination in business, numbers etc is a reality and that's what scares d block hense this juabaland nonsense. Hag ain't ******.