Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

Why are Somalis (espeicaly on this forum) separatist?

29 years that's how long it's gonna take Somalia to become what it's truly festive to become.

10 years to overcome the war

10 years for the older generation to die off with there tribalism

5 years for the next generation to take power

4 years for the transition

Carafaat   

Somalidu every 9 years revolution ayee ku dhawaaqan tii hore meesha ka saarta.

1960: independence, democracy.

1969: military rule, dictatorship

1978: birth of SSDF, the first armed rebel group(SNM, SPM, etc followed).

1987: Start of the destruction of Somalia and mass killings of Somalis(started in Hargeysa).

1996: the hight of Warlordism in Somalia.

2005: Start of the Islamic Courts Union. (started in Mogadishu, Al shabaab followed later).

2014: ????? Will 2014 be the year of federalism or the birth or will we see the birth of a unified government all over Somalia?

NGONGE   

Like the man whose daughter told him she's getting married to a Yehoodi said "aabe maxa gaal ama hindi kuu diiday?"

Somalis only retreat when they're put in a corner and are forced to compromise. People are being stubborn because Yehoodi ayaanay wali arag.

Rahima   

Xiin,

I'm not sure who you think i am the daughter of but that is irrelevant. I will however ease your mind and tell you that this discussion is the same one i have with some people with whom i share a qabiil with and like you, they put their little qabiil state ahead of the greater interest of all Somalis- this Xiin is the bottom line. As soon as one does this then yes, waxaa tahay a qabiilist, wear it with pride- at least you won't sound so contradictory. I find it amusing when you all point fingers at each other not realising that you are all exactly the same,lol. The sad part of it however is that your generation has infected the young.

uchi   

Apo how did you manage 6,000 posts within a year? You should run some classes for us.

Rahima   

NGONGE;963052 wrote:
^^ I disagree.
:D

!

:D C'mon now NG- it isn't in your best interests to align yourself with the geriatrics- haven't you heard that even men ayaa is yaraynaya these days?

It's interesting that what began as a general comment has managed to upset certain people- i suspect that wax ayay isku ogyihiin.

Habeen wanaagsan folks- can't undo 40 plus years of decay.

Rahima   

NGONGE;963077 wrote:
^^ I was only promoting my thread, Rahima. Wax fahan.
:D

My bad- should've known better. Give me the benefit of the doubt, i sit here at 1.40 am beyond tired waiting for my henna to dry for my cousins wedding tomorrow. I am delirious.

Rahima,

I believe you are from those who chased me twenty one years ago :D, (and that is not qabiilist comment).

ps. Seriously , stop calling people qabiilist or at least do your homework and share what exactly do you mean qabiilist.

Rahima, it's more likely that shabab will take over Somalia, link up with Al-Qaeda in Yemen and Iraq/Syria and Afghanistan and create a Caliphate than Somalis uniting for one country.

This is reality. Internet dreams won't do much.