Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Breaking News: Big explosions going on right now in Xamar

Its Time For the Somali Gov to engage in Peace talks with Alshaabaab , we cannot wait a decade and realize what the Afghans realized decade later which is dialogue..... , President Hassan should reach out Dahir Aweys and HAG Alshabaab First .....................

^^I agree 100%. But not sure if alshabaab is as mature an organization as Talibans has recently become.

It is also important to note that US has made a major concession to Taliban in terms of the negotiation format : direct talks between US/NATO and Taliban. Karzai has loudly complained today and boycotted the talks.

The number of foreigners killed in Mogadishu is higher than estimated

More than 20 people have been killed and dozens others wounded in an attack carried out by al-Shabab in one of fortified compounds of United Nations in Mogadishu.

The death toll of foreign nationals has reached 11 persons , including 3 Britons , and several south Africans . An official from Somali Federal government who requested anonymity told us the number of casualty is higher than that the Somali government mentioned.

Puntlandi will try to confirm the exact number of foreign nationals who were murdered in the attack and even we are attempting to get their names and occupations.

PI news desk

what happened to alshabaab attacking Amisom and SAF why are they resulting to coward attacks .................... President Hassan needs to defeat these terrorist or Negotiate ...............

1. Alshabaab held regions should be liberated ASAP in South ........... Alshabaab leader should be on the run , no time to plan terrorist attack

AUN inti dhimatay very sad development this shows how vulnerable Mogadishu is still the the Government should focus more on Mogadishu security. it also needs to search for the terrorist cells efficiently Alshabaab has done it more than 7 times. Obviously allot of people are helping them inside Mogadishu.Somalis know each other the government needs to step up the game and start a crack down. By the way the interior Minister and defense Minister need to be sacked highly incompetent. In addition how many times did XX call for dialogue between Alshabaab and the Government,people are understanding the need to have a compromise with Alshabaab. Alshabaab changed their style and are continuing the attacks in the capital they cant confront the Amisom forces. Because they know they lost that war because they are outnumbered and are under equipped and no income. But Negotiations are needed if the US government the strongest nation on this planet is negotiating with the Taliban sidelining their puppet Karzai. I am sure the government can hold talks with Alshabaab sometimes you just have to swallow your pride.

kickz   

I don't believe for a moment these Kebab guys are coordinating these attacks alone, the West is fueling them they want this confusion and chaos in Somalia.

kickz   

Mad_Mullah;962964 wrote:
Here come the conspiracy theories. First Somaliland was funding them now the west. lol. What's next? Aliens?

Why would it be a conspiracy? Our Intelligence agencies have their hand in conflicts all over the globe. This is known fact.

This is sad walahi but I wonder what sort of investigation the forces in Muqdishu can do. Are there surveillance cameras in the compound? If they can identify these people, they should find out where they had tea this morning and who is sheltering these animals. Is it me or should aiding and sheltering these people be crime of the highest order? For those who lost their lives and the brave souls who decided to work in that environment, rest in peace.

Western Intelligent agencies and UNDSS knew there is gonna be an attack at Mogadishu Airport and UN offices close by as far as 1st may 2013, I'm sure the same information was shared with SFG and security agencies , so this is solely on Somalis failure to act.

Miyir   

Beer-Gaal;963021 wrote:
Western Intelligent agencies and UNDSS knew there is gonna be an attack at Mogadishu Airport and UN offices close by as far as 1st may 2013, I'm sure the same information was shared with SFG and security agencies , so this is solely on Somalis failure to act.

Very important what you shared.

my question is with such information in how they managed to get at UNDP gate? where is the road blocks or there is no road blocks before you reach at UNDP gates building?