Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Breaking News: Big explosions going on right now in Xamar

nuune   

Some conspiracy theories already flying around in Nairobi, these include:

1- The attacks were coordinated and well organized, and had inside inteligence to carry out attacks/take over the compound briefly.

2- To prolong Somalia's misery and distort Mogadishu image, for the benefit of UN agencies, such attacks were needed, the milking system to stay.

3- The same UN compound and its agencies were for months suggesting that it needs to relocate to Nairobi, for that to happen, attacks are needed.

4- Some white guys who were working/staying at the compound were relocated inside the airport VIP section in order to wait for the attacks to happen, for their own safety!

5- The Alpha guys aka security commandos guys arrived the scene within one minute of the first explossion, they were at the main gate, some say, they already knew what was about to happen, and their number was 23 guys.

6- Parliment Speaker & Interior Minister were ready to condenm while explossions were taking place(second explossion they briefed the press).

Daqane   

nuune;962886 wrote:
Some conspiracy theories already flying around in Nairobi, these include:

1- The attacks were coordinated and well organized, and had inside inteligence to carry out attacks/take over the compound briefly.

2- To prolong Somalia's misery and distort Mogadishu image, for the benefit of UN agencies, such attacks were needed, the milking system to stay.

3- The same UN compound and its agencies were for months suggesting that it needs to relocate to Nairobi, for that to happen, attacks are needed.

4- Some white guys who were working/staying at the compound were relocated inside the airport VIP section in order to wait for the attacks to happen, for their own safety!

5- The Alpha guys aka security commandos guys arrived the scene within one minute of the first explossion, they were at the main gate, some say, they already knew what was about to happen, and their number was 23 guys.

6- Parliment Speaker & Interior Minister were ready to condenm while explossions were taking place(second explossion they briefed the press).

I know rumours can never be disproved as i its like asking an atheist to disprove the existence of God, whilst logically its the onus of the beleiver to prove their is a God since its a more active proposition.

All I know is that there is a company of alpha group based on the road right next to the NISA offices on airport road so they could have gotten there real quick considering that they are but a few meters away.

As for the rest I doubt that such a conspiracy would have not have leaked before hand do you know how many hands and confederate that such a plan would have to have to succeed, the simplest explanation is that the group with stated aim of retarding peace/development in somalia has another P.R success

Abtigiis   

^ bull.sh.i.t! No one needs an attack to come back to Nairobi. Staff there are given adequate incentives to stay in Mogadishu. People were competing to be in Mogadishu because it pays.

While it is normal for all kinds of conspiracy theories to start flying around, it is a bit sad people who work at the UN are vilified as calculating demons who do not value human life. No one needed an attack to come back. The SMT could have done it in one meeting by declaring the place is unsafe.

Daqane   

Abtigiis;962896 wrote:
^ bull.sh.i.t! No one needs an attack to come back to Nairobi. Staff there are given adequate incentives to stay in Mogadishu. People were competing to be in Mogadishu because it pays.

While it is normal for all kinds of conspiracy theories to start flying around, it is a bit sad people who work at the UN are vilified as calculating demons who do not value human life. No one needed an attack to come back. The SMT could have done it in one meeting by declaring the place is unsafe.

What is your opinion abtigiis do you think that will happen in light of the recent events?

nuune   

The most weird conspiracy I am now hearing is that one of the suicide guys was President Hassan himself, I looked around, then I said, are you guys series(directed at some odayaaal), then they said, until now President Hassan had not said one word, and his whereabout is unknown, so it is wise to assume he is one of the suicide guys!

Daqane, as Abtigiis said before, the attacks were on the airwaves, and that they were taking place was the talking point, but nobody knew when.

Shabab learned Al-Qaeda tactics, so no more small clashes here and there, but big scale PR attacks. This proves Somali government can't do shit to protect workers in the country.

Look how the soldiers rushing in are Somalis and then at the back are the African forces. Cannon Fodder since 1993.

Culusow paid so much on kismaayo and foriegn policies when his own backyard is falling apart

I say this goverment needs to give up and call it a day or face it like real government and piriortized

It's duty.

Alshabab will never stop there. I say to mr culusow stop the none stop flights and concentrate

Problems in the local area

This is gruesome

A sincere advise for SOL friends who work in Xamar: waryaayaa be very careful , that goes to Daqane, Abtigiis, Jacayl, Canbuulo, et all