Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Without him, both Arsenal and Chelsea will walk all over Spurs.

War kubbada barta dee.
:D

Fuloow guuli kuu dhawaydaa?

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, if I was Bendtner I would score MORE goals than he is currently. He might have score 5 or 6 in the last 5 or six games but he also missed 20+ good chances.

Oz   

heh@ AYOUB, the old man has been connered. It's like mike Tyson punching a Holyfield.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, you are mixing up lots of issues and are confusing people. Everybody knows that intercepting balls and stifling the game of the opponent is an integral part of the game. But you should do it in a way that doesn't cost your team. Did you see Huddlestone throwing useless tacles when there was no need? Did you see pushing people and giving away free kicks at dangerous places? That is what I am talking about.

Mascherano and the likes of Palacios do more harm than good, beacuse they invite danger to their teams unnecessarily. Tackles should be thrown only when they merit and the situation is dangerous. Mashcerno doesn't do that. He likes to throw himself at everything mindlessly with no care about the consequence.

NGONGE   

^^ Which is why he is rated by all, right? :D

Ayoub, cilmu el ghayb anigu ma aqaan, saaxib. I predict results according to ability, form and previous encounters. This is the first time Spurs beat Arsenal at home since the mid 90s, saaxib. This was a one-off.

Liverpool may still finish fourth. Again, it is an educated guess. War kubbada barta ban idin idhi.

Haatu   

What a disastrous performance we saw last night. I know we lacked a lot of influential players but that is no excuse for the lack of commitment we showed.

What on earth does Diaby think he is doing? Whenever there was an Arsenal counter attack all he did was slow it down giving spurs time to get back? Wenger should give him an ear ful. :D

What an influential player v. Persie is.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

cilmu el ghayb anigu ma aqaan,

You don't say!

It's your supposed educated guesses that we're exposing, nothing else. I too thought Arsanal would win because of Spurs' form in addition to them having played 120 mins on Sunday. Having said that, comments like "will walk all over Spurs" and "will get crushed" are not educated guesses but sheer stuff and nonsense. smile.gif I can forgive your comments in last Barca vs Man CL final; but this season have been unpredictable your “educated guesses” should come with a wind of caution.

NGONGE   

^^ Muraan oon bad doonaysa, saaxib. Since you knew why I thought Arsenal would walk all over Spurs why the hell argue over it when they lost? Hyperbole in sport is half the fun. :D

(kubbada barta).

BOB   

Bias comments and banters aside...in the last 25 minutes Van Persie showed us a glimpse of what we've been missing for 5 months.

Man Utd COULD NOT cope without Rooney for a single week and can you imagine Chelsea without Drogba for 5 months?

Liverpool with fit Torres would've challenged for the league never mind the fourth spot...that's how crucial world class goal scorers are.

Spurs are a joke...no wonder they couldn't beat us for 10 years.

The goal was one off...FLUKE, he could never score a goal like that even if his momma's life depended on it plus Almunia :mad: Gggrrrrrr the less said about this clown the better.

I'm glad to see Robin back...I love the guy. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.