Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Abtigiis   

Are you saying Ireland is easy? Do you watch their games against France and Italy? Apparently, for you it is the name and not the squad!

Ireland will beat England on current form.

NGONGE,

Lucas is not in the SQUAD. I know I included him there, but he is not there. I took that from thr wrong source. Go and check all the 22 players who were selected on the BBC. Those used and not used.

N.O.R.F   

^Ireland are not good saxib. It's the French and the Italians who are rubbish.

Ngonge, adigu wali ma ookiyaalki Rafa aad xidhantahay?

NGONGE   

A&T, the Liverpool official site says he is. The BBC usually only put the teams and subs not the squad.

Norf, haaa you gloryhunter. icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

He is not in the Sqaud NG. I have seen the squad before and after the game. bal ku noqo. The BBC in this case listed all the squad, those who played, those who were the subs and those who were in the squad but not used. But that is not my proof. my proof is the official site of the Brazil football federation.

Haatu   

LOL @ idinkoo soo uunsadey :D

Xaaji Chelski wey ka dhamaatey. Excuse-ka hebel ayaa naga maqnaa Arsenal ayey meelna geyn weysey, waa ku sidee?

C'mon Ngonge, give it up, Lucas is a rubbish player. I don't know what Rafa sees in him.

By the way, is it me or is Hansen finally seeing what Arsenal are made of?

Wigad   

A&T saxiib Brazil first half played rubbish because there was not an ounce of creativity in the midfield the second half they did better mainly because they were bombing dany alves and maicon forward, but beleive me if they face a team with a decent attacking force they will have a field day on counters with brazil.

Although i have to admit the Brazil defence is strong all the more reason to bring in Ronaldinho, with a defence that can hold its own and an offence with kaka and ronney and louis fabiano as striker, Brazil would be unstoppable.

But if they go on with the squad they played against ireland i don't see them making it past the group of death.

Tuujiye   

^^^ you said it right sxb..

Tuujiye must see the game now and tell me if the touches of Ronaldinho were missing!!

waraa A&T duqa kaalay adiga game kale maad fiirsatay? mise Brazil hore ma u arki jirin? come on man!! war waxaan hadee Portaqiiska ama Ivory coast ula tagaan, sidii shukumaan wax lugu tirtiro camal ayaa dhulka loogu jiidi doonaa....are you kidding me? Brazil has a strog defence now and like Wiged said, they need some creativity in the midfield so that they could keep the ball longer..I like Grafite from the Bundes liga I think he should be up front with Fabiano...I really think this team needs Ronaldinho for more creativity because of the midfield...

A&T Luces was first named in the squad but was the removed..do you know why? because he sucks!!!!!lol

I didn't like how frence came out and lost at home...

Camaroon showed how tuff they are deffence

England looked really good and I'm glad Wright Philips is in the team...

Haatu ninyahoo runtii waxaa tahay tipical Arsenal Fans..remember winter stormkii hada dhawaa waxa aad sameyseen? because of the many canceled games, leadka ayaad qadateen markaas baad lasoo baxden gurbaano iyo alalaas idinkoo huruud soo marsaday..one week kabacdina 9 points behind ayaad noqoteen oo akiinii baa juuqda gabay....Hadana waa idinkan..Chelsea oo xoogaa rafaadsan ayaad aragteen markaas baad gabasaarihii soo dafteen..war ileen balaayo....lol..Man U fans sida ee u aamusanyiin soo uma jeedid? lesson bee barteen..Winga markee liidka idinka qaateen wuxuu u qabay in uu heysan doono till chelsea took it back..waa kaa maskiinka hada anaga dhan uu xarash noo qabtay lool....

Waraa Zu lool Arsenal Fans na waxaa la dhahay waa dadkii Banooniga qoomul coor corkii bartay 1900s kii...only laacibiinta ayaa taageera kooxdaas aa la dhahay run miyaa? lolshukhul atariisho aaba la imaaday ka waran lol soo dhawoow aan dhibic guduud dhafoorka kuu marinee lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^^^ Sxb, Goormaad Chelsea taageerideeda bilowday runta iska sheeg? :D

Adoo saan u qaylinaayo weli kuma arkin this season!

Aniga runta ayaan iska sheegay oo weliba koobka gurigaaga kuugu keenay, laakiin waad igu soo celisay! loool :D

Sxb, on paper anagaa idinka jaanis fiican, laakiin wixii dhici doona Ilaahaa og!

Ngonge camal ha noqonin, Lucas ee asaga ooga dhagtay!

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^^^ anoo team kale tageeraayo maad i arki jirtay or maqashay duqa mise wax kale aad kala jeedaa?

Arsenal Hope ee leeyihiin been ma aha laakiin shaf garaac lee heysaan horta lead qaata marka hore... wiligee ma arkin sanadkaan sanad la mid eh EPL ka so wax kaste ayaa dhici kara.... Totenham and Man City ayaa isku heystaan 4th and sadexda kale 1st yaab waaye waxaan..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

England 3 Egypt 1

A&T and his hype ya ka maqli jiray?

Ngonge, al Masaari'uun mush caaraf kura urubi.

Abtigiis   

I have to say Egypt looked a very amateur team but still managed to hold off England in the first half and only succumbed to one off-side goal and one gifted by Elhadary. The amount of ball wastage from Egypt was mind-boggling. England cannot count on such level of freely-given balls at the World Cup and with a more polished sides. And Egypt gave the whole midfield to England in the second half.

What I took from yesterday's game is, without bias, that England is vulnerable at the back and most of the players are average. You could see their body language in the first half and the frustration on their face shows a team that can easily panic. Terry, Upson, Brown, Rio Ferdinand and Green do not inspire confidence. A goal conceeded changes a game. England might be playing well and then a slip up at the back and their whole game will be affected. That is why solid defence is crucial.

But anyway, if you think England in the form of last night are difficult to beat, I will only say let us wait and see!

I am sure deep in your heart you are disappointed with what you saw last night and with SG, Lampard, Walcott, and much fancied guys.

N.O.R.F   

I didn't see the game saxib. I don't watch England unless they're playing in a tourny. These friendlies don't really matter and one shouldn't read too much into them.

Abtigiis   

Pardon? You didn't watch the game?

Kolkaa maxaynu ku murmaynaa? To what extent can what you see by way of highlights from the game help you to talk about tactics and individual form of the team?

Adeer, then, in typical Xinnfanin patronising language, I will tell you waxba meesha kuma hayside ina kala kexee. :D

nuune   

^^ lool@waxba meesha kuma heysid :D

AT&T niyahow dadkii waad kaga wada dhawaajisey, Tuujiska oo Leeds United fan ah waxaad ka dhigtey Chelsiick fan :D

The Ireland and Brazil game, the two teams are not the same, only in physical terms, if only the Irish could display the energy they showed at the first half, soo ta Brazil indha cadeys ka soo harey.

There were a number of factors involved as to why the Irish lost, not the Henry hand, but the own goal and the early substitute of Duff, otherwise it could have bein draw.

PS:Norf is Arsenal fan, confirmed :D