Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Liverpool will finish fourth, adeer (two points behind Arsenal).
:D

I thought you were taking our spot?

He is Mr Fickle. smile.gif

We can still win the league you know.
icon_razz.gif

posted December 14, 2009 11:31 AM

Liverpool are bound to go on a solid run of games sooner or later. It may be too late for us to win the league but I reckon second place is within sight (fourth is a gurantee).

posted December 21, 2009 01:35 PM

You all have seen what sort of season we're having here so don't act all shocked when I say that fourth is a formality for Liverpool (and depending on other results, I may even change my mind and still say we can win it. It is a mathematical possibility still).

posted December 22, 2009 08:04 AM

I'm in two minds about winning the league or coming second/third. It's been a crazy season, saaxib.

posted January 15, 2010 07:53 AM

If we win all our games from now to the end of the season we WILL win the league. Taa aniga iga maqal, xaaji nuune.

January 21, 2010 03:19 PM

As I have been telling a gloryhunting Liverpool fan that I know, we could be above Arsenal by the time we beat City.

(I think Chelsea and United are too far ahead for us to catch but we may catch one of them).

posted February 06, 2010 09:44 PM

LFC will beat them and beat Man City to go third.

posted February 08, 2010 10:11 AM

Tuujiye   

Maxaa waaye Ragiina Somali Kid kuhaaya!!! waraada his name is CABDISALAM IBRAHIIM!!!

I really think he did what he was asked to do which was to stay around the midfield and take away those short passes thru..When he came on, he cut off the strikers and thats why Torres didn't even get a chance.. some times thats what midfielders do...

Ngonge you lost your chance to finish 4th sxb..I think Man City will take that spot..

Zu say what ever you like but we beat them before and we could do it again..don't forget Chelsea will have the full team at does matches lol Essien is back baby!!!!

Abtigiis lool Kaalay adiga maxaa kugu diray the players I like lool.... Drogba is having a good year sxb..all that matters is goals and he is leading Epl right now so come on man Afrikaanta xitaa maka soo horjeedaa? Rooney Lover aa tahay yaah lool.. technicaly I think Anilka is better than Drogba and yes DD is scoring goals because of Anilka but the man is having a good year and helping Chelsea stay at the top. xaasidin waxasadaa aa tahay...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Ayuob, nothing fickle about adjusting one's expectations, saaxib. I still believe we are able to overtake Arsenal (even Wenger believes it). We have not had a good season but I still reckon we'll finish fourth. I also think you don't understand the meaning of the word fickle (let me give you an example: Norf). icon_razz.gif

Wigad   

Anybody watch the Man u vs West ham .You manchester fans need to give valencia more credit the assists the guy gives just make it too easy for wayne rooney or any striker to score.

Wigad   

I wonder what Wayne Bridge was thinking when he was walking by JT. i think he should of have given him a good tackle in the game, but after the clobbering they got i guess he didn't need to. And The Prem Race is back on.

Abtigiis   

age is catching up with the old guard of Chelsea. The title is between Man U and Arsenal. From the fixtures they have, Arsenal should win it. And that will do justice to football. They are exciting to watch.

As chelsea found out without Petr Cech, without a good goalkeeper, you have little chances of winning games. That is Arsenal's problem, not that they dribble too much. The veteran meastro Mario Zagallo was a fan of keeping the ball away from your opponents.

Ngonge,

Saaxiib, liverpool is out of the four. You need to manage your expectations. :D

Abtigiis   

from my own calculations, the final points tally will be:

Arsenal 82

Chelsea 80

Man U 79

I am assuming Arsenal will win all games except against Man City, and Tottenham; Man U and Chelsea will draw, but they will win all their games except Man U derby and against Liverpool. It will be tight!

The toughest fixtures:

Chelsea will play Man U, Liverpool, Tottenham, and Aston Villa.

Man U will play Liverpool, Man city, Chelsea,Tottenham and please don't forget Fulham and Stoke

Arsenal will play Man city and Tottenham, but really should drop no points against any other team they face. if they could win any of the two games with Tottenham or city,they can even afford a slip up with smaller teams. GO gunners! :D:D

Oz   

26016_357599258693_509578693_4741703_486

The ref and the young boy knew this was coming, :D:D I don't agree about Bellamy's comments, They were funny as well, even though he is a ****. :D Unprofessional

It was a brilliant second-half and City deserved the win. We never really looked 100% during the game. Drogba wasn't as imposing as usual and the midfield was unimpressive.

I know alot of United fans say Tevez isn't good enough, but he has been extremely good this year. His work-rate must make up for his lack of ability, because such an absence wasn't on show today.

Now Chelsea have dropped points again, Arsenal are right back in it, but I think this gives United a huge opportunity to step the challenge up a gear and push for the title. And I think City will get fourth if they can keep things consistent from here on in, with consistency having been their biggest problem all season. :D

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

OZ, as i said, we have delivered the title to your door steps if you don't want to take it - we will take it for you!

^^If worse comes to worse I will deliver it to you. :D

NG & nOrf- this result could have ended your quest for fourth place, Liverpool was truly relying on a Chelsea win or a draw at the worst.

Tuujiye   

^^ we need essien back fast yaaqee!!!

I didn't get to watch this game live because I was on the road Toronto..But when I got to Toronto oo aan arkay odayaashii magalada oo qosal iyo shaah cabaaya, I knew in ee Arsenal reesay and chelsea laga raayay lool... I think Mikel had a poor game and he should have tackeld more and so did Drogba..Tevez was amazing again... we need to win the next few games to keep up.........

Abtigiis, kaalay riyadii ngonge maad adigana keentay? lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^^Tuujka. Sxb, Chelsea can't play against aggressive and high work rate forwards and midfielders. See the teams that beat them this year - Man City, Aston Villa and Everton.

I was expecting a draw since you have already lost to them at Mancester. I guess I should say Thank you!

One thing I agree with Tusbax is we will win it by 2 points! smile.gif

Cheers

Besides the injuries to some key players, I think Carlo Ancelotti substitution decisions lost us the game against Man City. Seriously, why the heck did he take out Obi Mikel and Joe Cole for? And why the hell did he bring in Sturridge for?

Ancelotti better get it together, or else Chelsea can kiss winning this tournament goodbye!

AYOUB   

nothing fickle about adjusting one's expectations, saaxib. I still believe we are able to overtake Arsenal (even Wenger believes it). We have not had a good season but I still reckon we'll finish fourth. I also think you don't understand the meaning of the word fickle (let me give you an example: Norf).
icon_razz.gif

fick·le    /ˈfɪkəl/ Show Spelled[fik-uhl] Show IPA

–adjective

1.likely to change, esp. due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather.

2.not constant or loyal in affections: a fickle lover.

Fickle. smile.gif