Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

NGONGE   

This year Arsenal's achilles' heel is not ruffing them up it is individual errors early in the game and that has been corrected. also counter attack specially when we are in the 18 yards of the opposition like corners and so on and that is now addressed.

Corrected? What, with the fluke goal you scored against us and the fact that our strikers were having an off day? :D

As for the small teams, it was only recently that you got kicked out of the FA Cup by Stoke (you had almost your entire first team playing that day).

Bal lets sit and watch how Arsenal can keep third place. :D

^^^ Ng, Am with Norf here, Babel posed the biggest threat to Arsenal. I remember how he scored against us in the CL game two years ago. Once i saw him i said to myself If any LPoo player is going to score it will be this ***** and he nearly scored! Crappola.

Stoke City game - was a cup game; and of all people you should know cup games are strange ones, tactics or game plans never work. a 3rd league team can just rock up on a Sunday and play like Barcelona and beat Man U and the likes! After all you remember what happened with Reading :D

Tuujiye   

It hurts!! I don't know if anyone in Chelsea could replace Cole big loss. I want Chelsea to win the Champions league but we need Essien and Cole to beat Inter..shiiiiiiiiiiiiidh!!!

Ngonge your boy Lucas is selected in the Brazilian squad that will be playing their last warm-up match..But My boy Ronaldinho is left out again..I think Dunga thinks like you on the pitch lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

^^^ camii show his injury touched some nerves. qashinks ha naga tagee iska ilow.

Inter haba isku sheegin. Ninyahow Sneijder is on FIRE.

Tuujiye   

Haatu beentaa ma aha man..Inter is on fire iyo nus! laakiin hadaan ka adkaano midfield kooda waan ka reynkarnaa..Micon is playing really good too so asaga waa in aan booskiisa ku heynaa si uusan attack usoo qaadin...Cole is a big loss saaxiib what are you talking about lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Tuujiye sxb, I think we are one of the only teams who could really make Barca uncomfortable, and other than Barca we are possibly the most feared team to play no doubt about it. :D

As for Inter, if they're not drastically improved since last year, we have nothing to worry about. As mentioned previously, Jose will know the squad inside out, but how much does that really count for when the players get onto the pitch. You can only do so much and with so many talented players on the pitch it could take a moment of genius or ********* to get a goal.

I can see inter playing a containing game,both legs will be tight.Slightly nervous, but that makes it all the more exciting.....Bring it on !!!!

PS:Good job Ancelotti knows Inter well so is Jose.

N.O.R.F   

Tuuj, Chelsea have Zhirkov in case you forgot. Chelsea will have to keep the tempo up (at home at least) as Inter and Italians are not used to high tempo (AC Milan excluded).

>>>>> CL thread

Tuujiye   

^^^ thats true.. it will a very close game and yes a very containing game which means they will wait for that one chance.. Ancelotti knows inter well and he does have more patiance than Jose so I hope he brings his A game...

I don't think Barca will make it to the finals..don't get me wrong they are a very strong team offensively, but I think they have the weakest defence when it comes down to top 4 teams...

Ac Milan and Man U should be a great game too.. lots of history between the two teams...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

WingA   

^^Chelsea will lose to inter home and away.. Too much as gone on there lately, Terry and Cole but fortunately for Cole he is injuried and wont play a part in the beating..