Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, did you watch tonight's game saxib? Still think Lucas aka 'I'm not good enough to turn with the ball and I have no vision' is a good player?

Aquilani won't be doing much this season either. The girly Italian needs a hair cut for a start.

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool... Waraa I have to admit, Lucas is having a bad season...

Haatu aka ina hindhise, Drogba won't be missed sxb because Anilka is back and we have some young talents on the bench so i'm not worried about goals.. Essien is the best player in the EPL so yes we will miss him as we already have but chelsea is a team full of good players so I think with the games that we have coming up, Ballack and Juliano Belletti have to step up...at least we have easy games coming up that we could with out our top players....

I like this kid Daniel Sturridge can't wait to see him fit in this team...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^Chelsea should be able to cope. Lampard will score the goals Drogba would have. You also have a youngster on loan at Blackburn (can't remember his name) but he is a very good striker.

Ruud Van Nistelroy to Anfield?? Blimey.

NGONGE   

I did, Norf. I thought Lucas did REALLY well (as he always does). You will keep finding fault of course (until we catch up with the top boys and then you'll change your tune). :D

If Chelsea don't win this league their manager should be sacked with no compensation. I mean, come on now, Manchester United are in turmoil and with no defenders in sight.

N.O.R.F   

^Saxib I'm sure we watch different games :D

Did you not see the lack of tempo, giving away possession, lack of accurate passing and lack of control of the game?

I think we will have to wait until May now. Waan kugu xiiqey :D

NGONGE   

^^ I have. It was not the best of performances by the team but Lucas actually played well and most of his passes found their target (I wish there was an online stats site to show you).

Tuujiye   

Lucas is qashiiiiiiin!!! come on Ngonge you know football saaxiib...

Ngonge I agree with you..chelsea should win this year but the title I think is between chelsea and Arsenal..thats what i think...Man City could cause some problems but I don't think they will make it to top 3..maybe top 4..

Norfsky look at the schedual ahead for Arsenal and Man U.. Chelsea is the only team with a soft schedual as you could see but this is the permiership you never know...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Lucas is qashiiiiiiin!!! come on Ngonge you know football saaxiib

Waa laga dhaadhicin kari waayey saxib ee ninku inoo bahasha daawadoba lama hubo. I think he just reads about the games the next in the newspapers :D

It's Chelsea's title to lose. Anyone but Man Utd!!

Oz   

^^ nuff repecta..yaa norf!

Gunners game in hand is finally here, a chance to move within a point of Chelsea.

But..

Looks like the game could be called off.With all the snow and the surrounding areas look pretty dangerous.

Which is why I think they'll loose :D

Ps; Sky sports news seem to think its going ahead. If it does anyone know what trains will be like?

N.O.R.F   

Viera to City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arsenal will see what they have been missing.

Quality player.

ps many games already called off this weekend.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Haatu aka ina hindhise, Drogba won't be missed sxb because Anilka is back and we have some young talents on the bench so i'm not worried about goals.. Essien is the best player in the EPL so yes we will miss him as we already have but chelsea is a team full of good players so I think with the games that we have coming up, Ballack and Juliano Belletti have to step up...at least we have easy games coming up that we could with out our top players....

Ok they might be good players but apart from Anelka, can any of them score from nothing like Drogba? That's what I think you'll lack.

Ina hindhise? :confused:

Tuujiye   

Waiting for Bob and what he has to say...The gunners wee isku dhuuseen lool....goroonkaas wenanka badan mee beer ka fashaan oo qodaar iyo fruits kasoo baxsadaan Bob

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

I guess chelsea will win this year.. both Arsenal and Man U didn't win the games that they should be wining lol... I hope Chelsea gets 3 points next game.....

What a weard year lol thank god for the bad weathers lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

lol, Berbatov wasn't even the squad yesterday. I think he could well be sold in the summer. Manutds midfield has been poor and is not on par with the previous great midfields of Manutd in the past. This is reflected in european games and now increasingly in the prem. Anderson, Flethcer and co just run around, but that's all they seem to do. Nani is a flop. Scholes is way past it. The youngters are poor and have made no impact. Fergie will defintely have a clearout in the summer.

As for Arsenal, i never thought i would say this, but: we will miss Song. :confused: Songy Bongy Boy has matured into man. he was the driving force in arsenals resurgent form. Denilson got injured too yesterday, which makes it even worser. Wenger needs to buy a new striker to cover Van persie. Eduardo is too weak. I think he is still scared of getting his leg broken. nicca get some therapy. :D Arshavin? Well, well, what can I say, the man is a weird player.he is a bit like berbatov. great on some days, yet on the rest of the days, he doesn't seem to be interested. maybe the weather is isn't cold enough for him? :D

well played to everton though. Everton will do well once they get all their players back.