Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Tuujiye   

^^ Steve Maalee!! lool waraa Haatu reer chelsea ma alalaasaan ee ha iska wareejinina waxa la idinku yaqaano... funaanad Blue ah ayaan kuu hayaa hadaa rabtid.. Reer arsenal goal hadee dhashaan, topic cusub ee furaan oo qashin camal usoo baxaan ayagoo daruucdii jabuutiyaanka "bacweynta" wato... yaab baad leedihiin...

Arsenal yaa ka jabay? oo wax tari karay? Chelsea meeqaa ka jabtay? dhinac dhan oo difaac ah ayaa naafa naga wada noqdeen.. Bosingwa,Recardo,Essien,Cole,Evanovic,deco, Mikal.. ext war odayaasha mid aanan jabin kuma jirin laakiin kuligood wee soo laabteen maxaa yeelay sidii Arsenal oo kale cilaan looma marsho iyo rinjiga cijiyaha...

Arsenal needs two solid strikers and your ugly manager knows that laakiin indho adeegii A&T buu lasoo fool xunyahay....

BOB, A&T hala yaabin nin yahoo..wili dadka banooniga rikoorka ka dhegeysto waaye... Somalia waardiye uu ahaan jiray ma ogid miyaa? raadiye suu u dhageysanaaye waa ku tagyay..hadana tagsiile waaye raadiyo lee u daaran...Banooni waaguu ciyaari jirayna, wiligiis garoon iyo xariijimo maku ciyaarin.....kaalay adiga la muran marka..car hakuu sheego maanta midibka funaanada Liverpool! Bullynimo buu nugu wadaa asagoo bud weyn wato..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Congratulations to Drogba, Essien, Mikel and Kalou and last but not least Congrats to OZ and Tuujiye for the double.

PS. Enjoy while it lasts for the rightful owners shall return soon...The Gunners.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Well done Chelsea. If Pompey scored that Penalty it could have been a different name on the trophy. Worst Wembley pitch ever.

Team of the season.

1-Reina

2-Ivanovic

3-A Cole

4-Terry

5-Vidic

6-Mascherano

7-Valencia

8-Fabregas

9-Rooney

10-Drogba

11-Nani

Alternative:

1-Hart

2-Finnan

3-Baines

4-Dunne

5-Distin

6-Fletcher

7-Lennon

8-Bale

9-Teves

10-Torres

11-Van Persie

Tuujiye   

^^ Reina and hart didn't win Golden Glove bud!

Cech had a better season than both of them..at the end of the day is whats on paper right? lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Ibra Norfsky I can't believe you left out Thomas Varmaelen...have you caught Domenech, Dunga and Maradona's syndrome or what? :D

Do you honestly think that Baines had better season than Evra and Clichy or Finnan over Sagna and Glen Johnson? redface.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

saxib it was an 'alternative' 11. Players who have impressed. They're not better than those you mentioned. They more like the players who don't get the recognition they deserve.

You're right about Vermealan though. He should be in that team.

Glen Johnson had a poor season. Arbeloa has had a great season (again).

BOB   

Yes but Arbeloa is in La Liga sooma aha Xaaji?

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^Yes. He had a great season last season. The difference between the two is that Arbeloa can actually defend. Johnson will show his weak defending at the WC.

BOB   

So your beloved England won't win the world cup? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Polanyi   

loll. Lucas was scapegoated terribly at the start of the season although he did put in some good performances in the latter half of the seasons. Mind you, nobody in Liverpool, perhaps with the exception of Torres, had a particularly good seasons. What I am suprised by is your inclusion of Mascherona in the least. I do agree with the vast majority of players you listed, but I think Mascherano, like most of liverpools major players, has had a terribly bad season. Even Danny Murphy and Palacios had better seasons.

Tuujiye   

Liverpool might loose Torres and Mascherano to chelsea lool... I din't think we need them.. I really hate Torres lool I hope that deal never happens...

Karl = Ngonge!

Wareer Badanaa!!!