Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

The other goal was offside too. L0L.

L0L@fuud...L0L. niyow caadi matihid. But here is the Conclusion: Chelsea are the better team...I am just saying I dont think Liverpool wanted Man U to win.[for obvious reasons]

BOB   

Rooney supposed to be the best player in the world according to the english media and yet he could not even finish as the top scorer...priceless. :D

Congrats To Didier Drogba, Michael Essien, Solomon Kalou and John Obi Mikel and last but not least...CONGRATS to OZ and Tuujiye but be warned we want OUR trophy back next season...this time we're SERIOUS. ;)

PS. Enjoyed seeing Abramovich's goal celebration when Drogba scored his first goal...is he handicapped or something? :D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool anba waan ku qoslaaye.. But saaxiib how could they talk about Rooney so much when drogbe missed games because of injury and left for the African Cup and still won the golden boots! he took his first PK today lool for this season but Rooney is the PK taker for Man U and most of his goal are because of PK lool... Drogba is the best striker this year hands down.. Rooney did have a great season and I think he is the best English player but not the best player in EPL lool...

Tnx BOB..I see you like the African players too lool..

Faarax lool war ninyahoo liverpool sanadkaan liifadooda waa gaabsaneed sxb laakiin just because they hate Man U doesn't mean they let chelsea win...hanugu soo kicin Ngonge iyo Nuune yaaqee waa ku tuugaa!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Who knew Tuujiye was a football fan? Meeshu kala waalay
:D

Some say Tuujiye is a football buffoon more than a fan. But I think he has entertained us throughout the year with his maudlin sentimentality about post-Vialli Chelsea.

Still, it will be a stretch to call him a football analyst. Not when he loses sleep over Wigan, when it was clear for all that Chelsea won the league at Anfield.

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa see wax u jiraan? maanta wax fiican ayaaba iga sheegtayee! deen miyaan kugu lahaa mise wax kale aa igu gaadoosaa?loool..

War nin yahoo the way this year went, anything could have happened.. I knew chelsea would come out gunning laakiin mistakes ayaan ka cabsanaaye.. I'm glad Anilka put away the first goal early..

laakiin A&T, adiga yaa ku siiyay darajada aad ku noqotay "analyst"? adaa isa soo sharaxday oona is doortay! indha adeegii Al-shabaab miyaa kan mise kii qadaafi?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

looooooool@indha-adeega alshabab. :D:D

I don't know if I am a good analyst or not, but I know the list below contains funny characters with no strong connection to football:

Nuune

Norf

Tuujiye

BOB

I have some measure of respect for Ngonge and Oz.

If I said the list above have no STRONG connection to football, the following gentlemen have no clue at all:

Haatu

Ayoub

Wigad

NGONGE   

^^ Things didn't go according to plan. Next season will be another thing. No hiding, I'm not Tuujiye. :D

I hope Portsmouth win their Europe slot appeal, is not fair that Liverpool should get through the back door again after the farce of 2005.

Liverpool fans as becoming like Arsenal fans, always pointing to next year.

we shall c next season when u lot come short again for CL

And i can't belive there is talk u might get O'neil that guy has the record for finishing 5th/6th in the league and will never get u into in CL.

Oz   

Well fair play to wigan for giving it a go , we started off fairly nervy and i though the sending off was a bit harsh , but winning the league this year is a great achievement.

What a tossbag Drogba is, "I want to take the penalty Feank! boo hoo!", he was loping all over the pitch like a three year old in the huff. :D Having said that, Fair play, definitely the best team in the league, and Drogba by far the best striker in the league.

Congratulations Chelsea. Deserved champions!

8 more next Saturday please against Pompey !!!! :D

Ps: My celebration was cut short due to some bad news from Africa. :eek:

Thanks everyone for congratulating the mighty blues, BOB I know you watched the Chelsea match instead of the Gunners. :D I really enjoyed the goals absolutely class.

Tuujka, Its been an honour to join me and others who support the blues, surely you've made the sports section ALIVE!!! I could go even further and say we could not win the premier without you sxb. :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ These are rumours spread by O'Neil himself. I think there will be a riot if ever got near the job. Anyway, if Rafa ever goes I suspect that Kenny Dalglish will replace him (he's already working for the club and can jump into the caretaker post with no fuss).

P.S

Kubbada baro. This was a freak season.