Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

nuune   

iney Liverpool 4th place galeeso bari horaan inshaarey, inshaaradaasi hadey soo bixi weydo calaacasha timo ha iga soo baxaan!

nuune   

Wax duca ah ma aan akhrin adeer, faraha unbaan tiriyey, inshaaraana ka soo boodey, boqolka wardi waa goor danbe iyo hadhow kolkey hawsha qaala wa qiila gasho

Tuujiye   

nuune wax lee inshaar adiga odayahoo curiga ah!

Liverpool is focusing on europa ee iska dhaafa waxaan aad wili rajo ka leedihiin.. Mr Rafa gave up long time ago guys so iska niyad dhista ee at least win some thing ee fanska iskaga raaxeystaan...

Man City is playing very strong and at the moment only one team is playing stronger than them and thats chelsea... I truely belive that Man City has a great chance to win the rest of their games...

A&T hopefuly chelsea will be the winners before they come to play against Liverpool..But I still think they will beat Liverpool just for xasadnimo lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Tuujiye, congratulations. Chelsea will take the double this year. And I am happy for Carlo. But I would have liked if Arsenal got something as well. The main issue is however that Manchester United are not winning it and are not going over Liverpool.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

The only way we will be in the CL next year is if we win the Uefa Cup (I refuse to call any other name).

And since when where the winners of the Europa Cup given a slot in CL.

Tuujiye   

Resistance,

Since when do you take Norf and Tuujiye's football tales seriously?

:D:D:D since we called out everything that has happenend same time... you see anaga ciyaartooy beynunahay oo xigmada garoonka ayaan qabnaa laakiin adiga difoose banaanka naga fiirsan jiray baad tahay oo only yaqaana tables iyo qurufaadkaas...adiga oo kale waxaa waaye in aad dhageysid ciyaartooda yaqaana kubada markee kuu sheegaan kooxda culus iyo kuwa aan meelna gaareynin...habar fadhiso aa la dhahay lagdin la fududaa lool....

you said Arsenal will win oo shaash baa kuu xirnaa awal maantana congrat Tuujiye baad ileedahay anagoo only 3 points kaa horeyna oo wili harsan tahay 4 games oo culus.. waxaad tiri Liverpool baa galeysa 4th markaan anaga dhahnay Liverpool sanadkaan ma aha sanad ee wax reyndoonaan... anaga waxaa fiirinaa ciyaartooda iyo habkooda not their past history..every waa different marax yahoo lool...cashar naga qaado aan leelis kaa barnee football...after all you gave us the title of "experties"

so far you lost to me on everything.. even Bayern beat Man U and you said it was luck after lool you said Man U won 3-2 lool is a two leg game A&T lool... at least this time your listing by staying with Barca against Inter good job...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Waa wareey maxaa dood macaan i dhaaftay... ahay ah caku bi'waa cabdi nuuroow...

Tujiye, Sxb faanoole fari kama qodna, Arsenal for the championship, Chelsea for the FA cup ha ha ha.

It all comes back to Scums game for us tomorrow, if we draw or lose then Chelsea can claim the double until then.. bood boodka joojiya.

BTW RvP is back to hunt the Scums out of their shitty hole.

Tuujka, adiga shaah iyo diric aa sheegi jirtey, labadaan berri reer chelsea kastuumo iyo rajabeeto ay ku wareegooyin jidka ala Lady Gaga. :D

Waa inoo habeen danbe Insha Allah. waa inaan Tuujiye iyo Oz-ba ka qaylisiiyo :D

Cheers

Oz   

It is the time for the yids (spurs) stood up and be counted. years and years of pain and humilation ends tonight, this is the season when Spurs rise and are back in the big time!

prediction:

Spurs 3 le **** 0 :D

nuune   

^^ Spurs iyo Spurs baad ku waalatey, war Liverpool naceebkaad u qabto weeye ee naga daa Spurs waligaa ma aadan ka hadlinba :D

Congrats on xalayto,

Oz   

^^ kabax, Loz aan u wadey, buufis aan rabaa inaan ku rido. Today arsenal vs spurs. Adiga sxbow waa lagu aasey.

Abtigiis   

Chelsea will beat Stoke and Wigan at home. 77+6= 83. Manchester can achive a maximum 85 if they will all of their remaining games. Which means, Chelsea only needs to draw with Tottenham and Liverpool. I think they will win one or both of those games, especially if Ancellotti leaves Drogba on the bench. Chelsea plays much better when Drogba is not in the starting 11.

If Arsenal beats Blackburn, Wigan and Fulham which is not an easy feat but I think they will do given RVP is back, it means they will be at 80 points. Now, that means they should beat both Man city and Tottenham and get at 86 points. They can only win the league if Chelsea draws two games or loses both. It looks unlikely. But let us pray.

I am ruling out Manchester United at all.