Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

nuune   

Liverpool will need 12 points including a win over Chelsea. I think they will get 6 (Burnley and Hull). West Ham and Chlesea kama badinayaan. Even if they beat one of them, it is nine points.
56+9= 64

:D:D it is 65, waxaas ma naceeb Liverpool loo qabaa, xattaa additionkii aad keentay waxbaa ka khaldan

EDIT: Waan u jeedaa inaad edit gareesay :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ :D:D

A&T

Villa and Spurs are both in the hunt for fourth, saaxib. You're right, City only need six points and there is every chance that they might get them. But I look at their fixtures and wonder how! :D

(I said it's difficult warya).

^ u looked at the fixtures and said Fulham, 3 pointer and City to draw, instead it went the other way. Admit it, it would take a major disaster from City not to finish 4th and their contenders are Spurs, who will drop massive points in the next three games anyway.

AYOUB   

1 Chelsea..........P33 74

2 Man Utd.........P34 73

3 Arsenal..........P33 71

4 Man City........P33 62

----------------------------

5 Tottenham.....P32 58

----------------------------

6 Liverpool........P34 56

7 Aston Villa......P32 54

Ahem. Let me give you the fixtures again:

Oh I geddit. Silly me. I was looking at the table thinking that's what will decide it after all. :D You need snookers and half. Go on, tell us how you think you'll finish ahead of City,Spurs and Villa ( using the all-important remaining fixures)

Abtigiis   

Nuune, looooooool. Waad ila gaadhay! :D:D

Ngonge, the how is not difficult. City can get the first three points as early as next saturday in the Manchester Derby. And I think they will get more than 6 in the next games. Their last two games show they are finishing strong.

Liverpool might finish sixth, not because of fixtures but because they are not winning games. War xitaa Burney inay ka badiso ayaan ka baqayaa. And that is serious for me, because WEST HAM ayaan wax la wadaa.

I am happy West Ham are staying up. Zola waa nin fiican ninyahoow. Waan iska jeclahay.

And also I don't think it is in LIVERPOOL's long=term interst to beat Chelsea, so that Man U gets a record 19th league cup. :D

NGONGE   

I think Ayoub is under the impression the season is already over. I'm looking at the table kulaha. :D

Fixtures, saaxib, fixtures. Do you believe City and Spurs have easy fixtures?

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

I am happy West Ham are staying up. Zola waa nin fiican ninyahoow. Waan iska jeclahay.

:D

classic. :D:D:D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I'm looking at the table kulaha.
:D

Fixtures, saaxib, fixtures. Do you believe City and Spurs have
easy fixtures?

The table does not lie, the fixture list does. At the start of the season; the likes of you looked at the fixure list and thought “we goona win this sheet”. :D LFC are in this predicament because they failed to win games that looked "easy" on paper while city won their "hard fixures".

If you LFC win all their remaining 4 games the'll finish on 68 points.

If City win 2 and draw one of their 5 remaining games they'll finish on 69 points.

If City slip against Spurs and Villa; it still bad news for LFC because they too are in the run in for the 4th spot. icon12.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Again, it's all about fixtures. I worry about Villa finishing fourth more than I do about the other two.

Villa's fixtures:

Everton (Home)

Portsmouth (Away)

Hull (Away)

Birmingham (Home)

City (Away)

Blackburn (Home)

^ Ngongne time u accepted that is next to impossible for Liverpool to finished ( Unless u beleive the motto of your shirt makers )

I suggest u pray that u win the Europa cup and salvage some face for this season. and Unlike 05' there is no back route for Liverpool to get into the CL, unless they start a campaign for the winners of Europa Cup to automatically enter the CL.

Now lets discuss the Title race

Haatu   

^ Near impossible. As for the title race, things are looking better for Chelsea after United dropped 2 vital points. It is even better for Arsenal who if they win their next game will leap frog United into 2nd place by 1 point. But right now, Chelsea have the advantage; but I still think Arsenal will win :D

^ U meant u want Arsenal to win just like Ngogne wants liverpool to finish 4th.

In order of preference i want Arsenal to win, if not Chelsea.

NGONGE   

^^ I want Liverpool to finish 4th and they still have a chance of finishing fourth. A slim chance but a chance nontheless.

Arsenal will finish third. I want them to finish thread. :D