Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

nuune   

Originally posted by WingA:

Chelsea are rubbish, walaahi they have nothing special at all and i know we are better then them.. Your right it was offside, your the lucky team now mate so its see how long it lasts..

i dont hate drogba, i just think hes rubbish just like your team.. Its was a bad performance, gave away silly goals and only two points behind which isnt too bad considering other commitments and factors..

If you think its over then i cant wait til the end man coz we'll still win the title and i'll laughing in your face soon enough.. hahaha.. this is all childs play remember..

I have never seen WingA protesting in a such large scale :D sxb, Chelsick ain't far away, so biya qaboow cab smile.gif

nuune   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

I think teams kaas hada adiga iyo Nuune dhexda u istaagnaan lahedeen, waa laga cabsan lahaa...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Are you saying that nuune and Norf are fat and heavyweights :D

waryee anigu kubbad waa hore ayaan iska daayey, balse this summer Sweden ayaa loo socdaa abaabiina the main tournament, fashaq iyo fushuq ayaa dhici doona

N.O.R.F   

Rafa does it again. The man has given up on 4th and now hopes to win the Europa Cup. It will come back and bite him as usual.

nuune   

^^ if it is the 4th place you want yaa Mr Norf, you will get the 4th, no doubt about that, anaa inshaarey taa waa hore, adu boqolaal wardi soo akhri un iyo thumma nathara

WingA   

How is chelsea better?? by winning two league games against United?? Come on, walaahi you give me jokes.. We didnt deserve to lose at the bridge by the way but i took that one on the chin and at old trafford i was dissapointed with our overall performance and that doesnt state your case too good..

We are in the Champions League and still in the title hunt so i still think United are by far the better team..

Hell, i think Arsenal are better then Chelsea quiet frankly they have nothing but robots at the bridge and if thats your view of top class football team then good luck to ya..

i still dont like them.. i remember jumping up and down last season when Barca scored that late winner.. hahaha.. you dont have anything to admire at the bridge.. nothing special..

Tuujiye   

^^ Last game at the bridge you guys didn't even come to play football..you came for a fist fight and kicking people on the chest...

anyways stop the tears saaxiib... take the beating like a man.. we are not here to talk about the past so stop mentioning the past games you have won.. We lost to Inter Milan and our X Manager which is understanding because Inter is much strong than any of the teams you guys have face in CL... you guys will not win the CL this year and the EPL...

Nuune 4th place belongs to Man City like I called it long time ago lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^^ Waryaa Tuujiyoow, maxay kula tahay Chelsea will win the title? dude, that is not gonna happen, don't think everything that glitters is gold :D

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^ Saaxiib anaga da'daal aan ku jirnaa and we do have the best chance of winning if you look at everyone elses schedual.. Marka qofkii raanaayo ilaah baa og laakiin I'm just saying we have the best chance....But I know one thing saaxiib, this title is between Man U and Chelsea loool...at least Arsenal will be in third for sure...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Since chelsea took the lead, this topic went all the way to the bottom lool....

So Man U is nothing with out Rooney after all lool... it was fun being Blackburn fan for the day... we are getting some good chances our way and I hope Chelsea capitalises this chance...

Winga sorry mate!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

AYOUB   

^ Even Ngonge has smelt qaxwah by now. :D:D He may still come back with "Lucas was brilliant..." or somesing like zat..

Abtigiis   

Breaking NEWS:

Liverpool to play in UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEXT YEAR. Ngonge just texted me that there is a clause in the UEFA regualtions which doesn't allow Man City or Tottenham to finish fourth in the premier league!

nuune   

^^ Ciyaar ciyaar baad u leedahay hadalkaa adu, laakin ma hilmaantey Liverpool qolooyinka u harey eey la ciyaari doonto, waa Hull, waa Burnley, oo waa Chelsick and West Ham, all easy rides, 12 points halkan si toos ah ayey uga salaxantahay, marka Liverpool isma dhibeeso sxb,

Fulham oo u maleeneesay iney Liverpool Europa Cup final la ciyaareesay unbaa ina heshay, iimaanka Alla haka qaado, kuligood defensive bey wada galeen, ma dadkaas baa wax laga dhalin karaa, weyba karayaan, wajigiin gubey

NGONGE   

Ahem. Let me give you the fixtures again:

Liverpool's remaining games:

West Ham

Burnley

Chelsea

Hull

Man City's remaining games:

United

Arsenal

Villa

Spurs

West Ham

Spurs' remaining games:

Arsenal

Chelsea

United

Bolton

City

Burnley

---------

It's difficult but there is still hope. I hear no fat lady singing yet. :D

Abtigiis   

Spurs is not the issue. Man City will beat or draw with Man U. Might draw with Arsenal, beat Villa and Spurs (who everone else is beating nowadays), and beat West Ham.

You understand numbers, so let me speak with numbers.

Man City will need only 6 points from 5 games. 62+6= 68 and a better goal difference.

Liverpool will need 12 points including a win over Chelsea. I think they will get 6 (Burnley and Hull). West Ham and Chlesea kama badinayaan. Even if they beat one of them, it is nine points. 56+9= 65

But I think Liverpool will struggle against Hull and Burnley too. They are that much bad.

I can't understand why you are oblivious about the poor quality of Liverpool.

Ngonge, I think Rafa wuu is dhiibay. Dee ninkii tukaanka lahaa oo leh waan khasaaray, how can the neighbour say you got profit.