Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Oz   

nOrf, mind you we have a whole week to train/prepare for manYoo, on the other hand they have to play CL midweek, This means they wont rest their first 11 players. I think there is tension in the red devils camp. :D

Wenger looses his coolness with the press

Wenger said: "How is Fabregas? I don't know. We will have to assess him tomorrow. But it was a bad tackle, one more.

"He got tackled at the knee, kicked just under the knee. We tried to take him off but he said he was all right. Am I suggesting there were a lot of bad tackles? Leave me alone with that, for f***'s sake.

"You are always looking for controversy, you do not need me to tell you what happened on the pitch. I can give you my opinion about our game but you always create this controversy."

:D

I think Arsenal are still in the title chase, it ain't over until the last minute.

Tuujiye   

Norf Villa didn't even get any chance to hold on to the ball in both halfs lool ha igu noqon A&T oo different games daawada lool...I was so mad when we lost to them early in the season..I'm glad we are hitting form the right time...

Arsenal can't loose a game now..They are holding on to the ropes..I think next week is the final game of the season.. the winner between Man U and Chelsea will win the league..Man U will be up 4 points on chelsea and 7 on Arsenal...is a must win for both clubs...This is why I think Arsenal Arsenal are done for...but I'll let ragiina duruucda xiran in aad iska alalaastaan lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Liverpool..Totally dominated against Sunderland, should have been a lot more goals in it, thou they are still wasteful at times.

Every player did their bit, thought Johnson was superb in particular, Insua too is looking back to his best, Torres two lovely goals but missed a few good chances should easily have had a hat trick, Gerrard looked up for it, Agger looked nice when bringing the ball forward.

If only they could have played like that all season, or just having Torres fit would have..... :D

Tuujiye   

^^lool too late... I think Johnson played one of his best games of the year and is about time he started to play like his old form...

wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Almunia must be the luckiest man to ever kick a football because I really cannot see how this clown can be the number one goalkeeper of one of the top 10 teams in the world! A neighbour of mine who has been a Gooner for over 47 years said to me the other day, he's never seen a worse goalie at the club. :mad:

I think whoever wins at Old Trafford will be the champion and EXPECT the English refs to have a huge say on it and we all know which team stands to benefit from every English ref's incompetence at Old Trafford...Come On Chelsea.

PS. If Abou Diaby can stay injury free he's going to be one of the best midfielders in the world sooner rather than later. I do not think there's any midfielder in the premier league right now who has the technique, the strength and the presence he has especially when on the ball. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

The champions league game is on Tuesday and its enough time to rest the players.. Get chelsea out the way and get ready again for Bayan.. No problem.. did you hear me?? No problem..

chelsea are still a small club mate, dont get too excited.. chelsea were sleeeping for more then 50 years and it was only Jose who briefly woke them up but they went back to sleep..

chelsea.. No problems!!

Polanyi   

@ bob; war, nagada bruv. five years from now arsenal fans will be saying, " if whilshere can stay injury free, we will win the league in 2018. Arsene Wenger is to blame- not the players. The whole world has been telling him to buy a striker, goalie and possibly a cm, but his stubborness makes him persist with the players he developed. even if arsenal can snatch the title, i think it will be more down to manutd and chelsea having off days, as opposed to arsenal having a good season.

BOB   

Awoowgii lagubkan Almunia la yiraahdaa yaa ina dhaafiya Agaa? Waar Arsene Wenger waa raggeedii odaygaan tuuga ahoo Skoodhishka ah ma aha oo isaguba meesha xukuma. Ciduu doonuu caayaa wax la yiraahdaana ma jirto. :mad:

Seriously...This taleted team deserves a better goalkeeper who can save a 10-15 points a season for his team.

All season long we watch Van Der Sar, Cech, Reina and Given save valuable points for their team but Almunia wuxuu kuu safe gareeyo daayee waxaad leedahayuu ku dhaafinayaa...I'm sure this is the last season we'll see Almunia in goal for Arsenal.( I hope so anyway).

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool I told you Arsenal fan duruucda xiran in aad joojisaan alalaaska...at least BOB adiga you are here after you guys droped points...but ZU meeyay?

as you could see Winga only comes out of the bush when ever Man U takes the lead lool waxa sugaayo uusan ogeen...

Winga, Chelsea beat you with all your kicking and punching... I hope this time you guys come to play football and not UFC... Because the man you hate (Drogba) will have a field day on you guys as he always does....

Almunia is the worse goalkeeper in the world in my books... waraa BOB, Wanger waa baqiil saaxiib..waxaad u qabtaa lacagta uu dhaqaaleysanayo in uu asaga lee yahay..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^^ Am around sxb...was away for the last couple of days I was in training - so don't have the time to come here. I'll get back to traumatising you from tomorrow Insha Allah.

Adiga duruuc un baad ka hadashaa... waa ku sidee?

I tell you as I told Oz "At the end of the season, the gunners will be on top of Chelsea" :D

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^^ you guys got lucky again...

Where is Winga!!! I hate Man U fans! loool

This Man U shouldn't up on the table walaahi.. is qashin team!! Arsenal and Man City are better than them.. Not only we beat the, we controlled the game lool... silly team... yes we got an Ofside goal by Drogba, but we lost a paneltie call that should have been called on Nevvile...qashin captain...

Now all we have to do is beat the Hot spurs lool..we are not even thinking of Liverpool lool by the time we play them, hopefuly we have won already...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Dont worry about Liverpool cos you will lose that game. Just make sure you win the others.

When is City vs Utd? Should be a cracker.

WingA   

Chelsea are rubbish, walaahi they have nothing special at all and i know we are better then them.. Your right it was offside, your the lucky team now mate so its see how long it lasts..

i dont hate drogba, i just think hes rubbish just like your team.. Its was a bad performance, gave away silly goals and only two points behind which isnt too bad considering other commitments and factors..

If you think its over then i cant wait til the end man coz we'll still win the title and i'll laughing in your face soon enough.. hahaha.. this is all childs play remember..

Tuujiye   

^^ Dude, you guys scored on your hands looool... how are you the better team when we beait you twice? come on sxb... you know football unlike A&T and I think you do play one, you know the midfield game was all ran by Chelsea sxb lool.. Winga when you loose, take it like a man!!! lool thats how we say it up hear in the north lol...

Winga, you know this game was like a finals lool you have Hot spurs and Man City to go which I think, with out Rooney agian you have no chance of winning both games.. and why was Nani coming of the bench? for scholes or Gigs? it was bad tactics on the managers behalf...Chelsea came to play and Man U came in not knowing what to do sxb...

We will see who will be laughing at the end but don't say Man U is a better team than Chelsea..not this year lol...But Rooney is having a year to remember...

Norf how is Liverpool going to beat us? adiga miyaa maaliyadooda soo xiranaayo? lol your going to sup in for Lucas lool markaas ayaan cabsanaa aniga... I think teams kaas hada adiga iyo Nuune dhexda u istaagnaan lahedeen, waa laga cabsan lahaa...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Well i thought it was quite an enjoyable game , we had the better of the first half and united had the second , some poor decisions for and against both sides but i think we just about deserved it .

I don`t know what they have done to Malouda but long may it continue . All this talk about a title decider is somewhat premature i think and there will be a few more twists and turns before this season is over of that i am sure . But we are in poll position and hopefully we wont mess up this opportunity .

Fair play to united who have certainly lived up to there tradition of making winning the league tough , im not sure many clubs could live with the departures of tevez and ronaldo like they have done and still be competitive in the league and europe .

Credit should go to Ancelotti, he rightly guessed that Fergie would pick a team to avoid defeat and double up on midfield holding players. His answer was to increase the creative abilty of the Chelsea midflield by playing Deco. The result was Chelsea dominating the midfield and Man U lacking ideas and penetration. It wasn't untill Fergie admitted his mistake and brought on Nani that Man U showed any sign at all of fighting back, but by then it was too little too late. You can discuss individual players all you like, but the real winner was Ancelotti.