Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Abtigiis   

Is Varmalen not coming for the Barca game?

I think he will play. If he doesn't play and SOL is there, maca salaama Arsenal.

Tuujiye   

^^^ He will play the CL but not the EPL..They rejected his appeal of that red card he recieved...

OZ how do you like our boy Malouda? lool the guy is getting better and better every game... is good to have Cech back too....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Oz:

PS: Arshavin said: "I am still of the opinion that to win trophies Arsenal needs more players.
:D

You can't be serious cuz. the article was a hoax. it was initially published after Bendtner, Gibbs and RvP got injured. he talked about how 12 players were out. The article added how we sold two and bought one. if it was now he would have said we sold two and bought two, won't you think?

In terms of Barca, to be honest I am more worried about Zlatan than Messi. The battle is this Abou Diaby will hassle Toure and use his muscle to give Insiesta hard time. Denilson will harrass and shadow Xavi. Fab to be free to dictate the game for us. Vermelean will shadow Henry, Song to wipe out Messi everytime he comes close to the 18 yards or he is harrased by Sagna. I seriously don't know how we gonna handle

Zlatan.

As for Birmingham, they have been on a fall since manU & Chelsea game. they were just beaten by the Rovers.

Chelsea vs Villa tough one followed by ManU game. I tell you by next w'end we will be on top. Cidii naga soo dejin lahayd ayaa la rabaa after that. :D

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^^Birmingham (a)

Wolves (h)

Tottenham (a)

Wigan (a)

Man City (h)

Blackburn Rovers (a)

ZU, Tottenham and Man city will beat you guys loool war alalaaska jooji yaa ku dhaha...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Barcelona's most dangerous player is Pedro, in addition to Messi. Fear him, not Ibra. Ibra needs no marking. He misses everything he gets. PEDRO is the man to watch.

Oz   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:Originally posted by Oz:

PS: Arshavin said: "I am still of the opinion that to win trophies Arsenal needs more players.
:D

You can't be serious cuz. the article was a hoax. it was initially published after Bendtner, Gibbs and RvP got injured. he talked about how 12 players were out. The article added how we sold two and bought one. if it was now he would have said we sold two and bought two, won't you think?

It was on today's Sun (UK) LoZ, You don't visit sports websites do you?I think he's right they won't WIN the league, whether or not he should come out and say so is something else entirely. :D

I remember last time he was giving this kind of interview he was mumbling on how he wished the Arsenal crowd were noisy and passionate like the Chelsea/ManYoo/Liverpool crowd...I guess he doesn't like endearing himself to the fans and the club? Seems a bit too disruptive for my liking. :D

PS: Is this something to do with his WAGES?

Oz   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

^^^ He will play the CL but not the EPL..They rejected his appeal of that red card he recieved...

OZ how do you like our boy Malouda? lool the guy is getting better and better every game... is good to have Cech back too....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I don't know what went on with Malouda, I think he was guarding himself, Sturridge should have been off though. Other than that it was superb WIN. It was the luck we needed I guess - first half Pompey looked up for a fight (unfortunately the elbows made it a reality) :D but second half they just lost all hope.

Btw what an awful pitch

I enjoyed Citeh being whooped by Everton. boy o boy a scuffle between Moyes and Mancini was hell o fan, both were sent down the tunnel. :D

Super Pavlyuchenko he starting to show mobility and nice touches/skills of goal scoring.

Tuujiye   

^^^ Pavlyuchenko is really good..I like player like him who never get any credit...Pure striker runtii.... Everton only beats good teams lool but they loose to lower ranked teams which is really sad.. They beat us and Arsenal lool Liverpool na weeba ceebeyeen...

I'm glad Anilka had some rest for the first time this season.. I like to see Deco for the rest of the season too..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^^ Oz, LooooL You qouting the SUN. The Sun repeated the article which was first published December last year - as I said after we had so many injuries. I will get you the copy of the original article (Insha Allah).

Tuujiye,

Everton didn't beat us (They lost 8 -1 to us and drew 3-3 in the second leg). Also they lost to Liverpool as well.

They beat You and ManU

Oz....Cuz..expect my call when we finish above you this year :D

Cheers

Oz   

Lol...LoZ, He strikes me as a player who will say what he thinks,unlike most robotic players in the premier these days.Though if he really did say that,i think he should've kept it to himself.

However, it is not the time or place to be making what can only be viewed as inflammatory comments. Once again, whether he meant them to be inflammatory or not, is neither here nor there, as he should not be making them in the first place. thou the proof will come at the end of the season if he is right or wrong. I suspect he might be right. :D

Oz   

LoZ, I have a funny feeling that you will WIN against Birmingham tonight.

We have 4 home games and 3 away game while Arsenal and United have 3 home games and 4 away games. That is a positive look on the remaining fixtures. Think after the Villa and United game we can realistically win the rest of our remaining fixtures (no doubt won't be easy against spurs) but think Villa and United will be our biggest test.

Oz   

Well done Almunia, the money will be wired to your account shortly! :D

This makes next week all more interesting, After the Blackburn game alot of heads went down, but the results against Pompey and Villa have got the troops buzzing again. We're hitting form at the right time, but then again, form counts for nothing in these games.

Well done Frank Lampard With his 4 goals yesterday against Aston Villa, Frank Lampard stormed into the top 10 of the All-time Premier League Top Scorers list and his the only midfield player in the entire top 15. Amazing how consistently productive he is.No matter what type of midfield role you're playing, 20+ goals for 5 straight seasons (Ngonge was right this time) is a brilliant achievement. Most strikers would be proud of these statistics, In many ways he's been just as attacking as Le Tissier or Peter Bearsley. no wonder he shits on Gerrard. :D

Fantastic achievement from a midfield player. Absolutely class.

Bring it on ManYoo..

N.O.R.F   

^You've already lost saxib. Man Utd will score at least 3 against you. Villa were the better team for most of the first half.

Almunia might have made the mistake but where was Song when the Bham player was shooting??? Watch the replays. He thought he was a centre back and left too much space for the man to control, take a few touches and shoot!

Anyway, hope Aquilani plays tonight instead of that liability Lucas.