Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Tuujiye   

:D:D

Tuujiye waa roob-la-da'. Kolba qolodda badisa umbuu la jiraa.

I think everyone in here knows why aan u qoslaayo lool...waxaa la dhahay "farta dadka ku fiiq inta aanan adiga lugugu fiiqin" A&T I shut you up with the Ronaldinho talk when I posted that clip..but do I have to go back and quote you on your last posts and prove to you inta daruuc aad soo xiratay iyo inta fasaleeti? lol

Zu loool caadi waaye is not over yet.. Arsenal will shoot them selfs kuwaas kama walwal qabo..they have bad record against physical teams and I have a feeling in ee loose gareen doonan..But Man U waa in aan dhagaha ku dhufanaa..I think Essien and Cole will return for the next game...

OZ lool I told you Liverpool in la isku haleen karin.. ciyaal tuute loo soogashay oo loo keenay in garoonka lugu sharxo aa talada saaranee lool..Sorry for the somali OZ lool....

I'm really enjoying this years EPL.. man is crazy!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Liverpool lost yesterday solely because Benitez is a poor manager. He should have replaced Steven Gerard in the first half. Ben Ayoun should have come early on and he should have brought Fabio Aurelio and Reira if they are fit. If you attack Man U, you have a chance of scoring against them. They are weak in defence. If you don't, sooner or later they will score against you.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Torres is not good on the ground. He is also not strong. He is overrated. Good goal though, but he did nothing. The Worst player in the field was Steven Gerard. And that is the guy Norf counts on for the World Cup. Mascherano always does more harm than good. Man U deserved to win.

Gerrard looks dejected. It's almost as if he is tired of dragging along an average team every week. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Europe after the world cup.

:D

WingA   

I told you guys a long time ago, its United all the way to the bookies and then to the bank..

My horse is doing rather well at the moment and i look forward to the end of season sprint and finishing top again..

NGONGE   

I agree that Rafa got it wrong. But I disagree on bringing the Yehoodi on. He should have put Gerard in the middle and played Aqui behind the compact and hope that Torres would steal him a goal (which worked in the first five minutes). However, once United scored he really should have released the shackles and allowed his team to attack.

(There was not much in it).

^ Of course there was much in it. Apart from the goal Liverpool were spend force, no ideas going forward and seemed to lack the desire, Gerrad was shut out of the game or he was just poor.

Now it is a truly a three horse race with 7 games to go. Exciting times.

NGONGE   

^^ There wasn't much in it, saaxib. United scored two goals, Liverpool scored one. The clear cut chances were very few. United attacked with purpose but had no end product. Liverpool attacked with no purpose and also had no end product.

NGONGE   

^^ Lucas did well for the first ten minutes and then went back to defending. I'm convinced it's Rafa who is holding him back.

N.O.R.F   

This is when A&T shows his lack of footy knowledge. Torres is'nt the best at building up play and never looks up. He doesn't have the best touch. But he is strong and when on form is the BEST striker in the world. Hands down.

Did you see that super slow mo of the header from behind the goal??? Wow. Beautiful. Can't find it on the tube yet.

ps Fabiano doesn't play for Liverpool :D

Abtigiis   

War ma Fabiano ayaan idhi. Istaaqfurullah. :D:D

Waxaan u jeeday Fabio Aurelio should have played instead of Insua.

Anyway, I don't think Gerard did not play well because of position problems. I have been following him and I am convinced he is a spent force. He lives by the fame of the yester-years.

In fact, why I think England will not do well is because I know people are counting on players like Gerard and Lampard who are not as good as they used to be. With Green in goal, Rio Ferdinand and other average players at the back, I just don't think they are good enough. But we will see.

Arsenal can win the cup if they win all of their remaining games. Manchester United will not beat Chelsea and may draw against Man City too. Chelsea are out of this. Old, tired legs.

Norf. That header was something else...kept replaying it. I've not seen anyone who jumps like that.

Chelsea is out of the title race for two simple reasons (for the first time I agree with Alan Hansen) - Old legs are running out of steam and there is no enough desire.

I told both Oz and Tuujiye while back, that Chelsea’s Achilles is Age and it is catching up with them and with no succession plan, next year expect them to fight for fourth place.

It is between ManU and Arsenal now.

Cheers

Yes Sxb...we get six matches all together for Eevert Saturday. Early Game (lunch time), 4 games simultaneously (3 o'clock games) - digital - and late kick off.